More CBs here in the Midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAMPA View Post
    ^^^Exactly with the "meet" deal. The thread doesnt say meet and it wasnt a meet. We happened to get together one day and someone made a thread about it to share with the forum.

We don’t keep people around that we haven’t been friends with for 10+ years the exception being Ryan. Meets and all are different. But H311RA151N and I have too much stuff for people to steal and we don’t like the bull shit that undeniably comes with having a lot of people over.

At my house, there is an '83 Cutlass with 500hp and a $10k paint job, an '85 Cutlass with a 350 Rocket, an '83 T Top Cutlass which is extremely rare, another '85 Cutlass, a 66 Ford F100, a near mint '86 C20 4x4, and now two CBs. It looks like a car show at my house also and so does H311RA151Ns.
    are people really bitching about a meet? it was 2 friends that own 2 cb's and myself at a friends house taking 3 or 4 pictures. we did not cruise. we did not eat. we took pictures, rode a quad, and then Josh and his GF left my ass
    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
      are people really bitching about a meet? it was 2 friends that own 2 cb's and myself at a friends house taking 3 or 4 pictures. we did not cruise. we did not eat. we took pictures, rode a quad, and then Josh and his GF left my ass
      LMAO! They were asking about you up there today. Just your name made people laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
        Party at toycar's house!
        Count me in!

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
          LMAO! They were asking about you up there today. Just your name made people laugh!
          REALLY??!! did i have that much of a lasting impression on people?

im just glad i was funny. when i get that drunk i tend to get mouthy and insult people. i guess i drank the right stuff and hung out with the right people
          visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
          X