No announcement yet.

More CBs here in the Midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Ryan still in Tulsa or is he in Spfld...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Where is the leprechaun and his pot o gold?

Nice cb's aswell.

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Is Ryan still in Tulsa or is he in Spfld...?
        im still in tulsa. i just drive down there almost every weekend. ive made friends and there are good people down there. tulsa sucks
        visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          Why wasnt I invited...?

the meet is april is still on this was just an unplanned get together.

it went down like this

We just go back from getting Tampa's CB and he wanted to get pictures.
          Josh, his GF, and I just decided to drive our CB's over there and well everything just fell into place
          visit vgruk

Comment

Woah woah woah, 5 cars = meet?
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
              Mini meet. It was more than we had at the last meet. The one in april we are gonna have 8 cb and a few other people in other cars
              visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                Mini meet. It was more than we had at the last meet. The one in april we are gonna have 8 cb and a few other people in other cars
                Very different scene in NE.

I have a party at my house and 30+ people show up, which equates to 12-15 nice imports parked all over my yard and thats no big deal. Shit, in my household we have 3 DSM's, a cd5, a cb7, a 68 firebird, my truck and my wifes fiat as well as my sons work in progress civic. And thats what my driveway looks like on a typical day, with no company over.

My parties are a lot smaller now compared to when I was single. When we have a "meet" theres like 50+ cars and 100-150 people.
                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I have a party at my house and 30+ people show up, which equates to 12-15 nice imports parked all over my yard and thats no big deal. Shit, in my household we have 3 DSM's, a cd5, a cb7, a 68 firebird, my truck and my wifes fiat as well as my sons work in progress civic. And thats what my driveway looks like on a typical day, with no company over.

My parties are a lot smaller now compared to when I was single. When we have a "meet" theres like 50+ cars and 100-150 people.
                  No thanks on that many people hell planning this meet has been shear hell. I don't want to have to worry about 100 people
                  visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                    No thanks on that many people hell planning this meet has been shear hell. I don't want to have to worry about 100 people
                    Its easy man, require side dishes as cost admission, and tell people BYOB or else pay.

Cook 8oz raw meat for every person present. Cook shit like beef brisket and pulled pork and whole chickens, then shred the meat. We have a pressure cooker that'll cook 20lbs of shoulder roast in 75 minutes to perfection. Then a couple dozen bags of chips and a couple folding tables to put it all on. I use crock pots to store the food in, with a larger turkey roaster holding the majority of the meat.

BAM!

I host shit all the time. I had like 40 or so people IN my house for the UFC last weekend. My son had like 10 kids over too.

We get down at my house.

Comment

Party at toycar's house!
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                        Party at toycar's house!
                        Yup

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Lol, at least twice a month we have a party. It's been that way for years too.

Life is good

Comment

I wonder how fast we could push the wagon down the 1/4? Sounds like you guys had fun.

Comment

Thats more than we had at the official meet a few months ago.

I said "meet". With quotations.

Thats nice.

MO has just recently got more members that are progressing and active. And that has happened since Ive joined. So we are doing good to have what we have thus far.

Comment

^^^Exactly with the "meet" deal. The thread doesnt say meet and it wasnt a meet. We happened to get together one day and someone made a thread about it to share with the forum.

We don’t keep people around that we haven’t been friends with for 10+ years the exception being Ryan. Meets and all are different. But H311RA151N and I have too much stuff for people to steal and we don’t like the bull shit that undeniably comes with having a lot of people over.

At my house, there is an '83 Cutlass with 500hp and a $10k paint job, an '85 Cutlass with a 350 Rocket, an '83 T Top Cutlass which is extremely rare, another '85 Cutlass, a 66 Ford F100, a near mint '86 C20 4x4, and now two CBs. It looks like a car show at my house also and so does H311RA151Ns.
                                Last edited by TAMPA; 02-27-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X