I kinda want a Tablet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
    Do they not make battery docking stations where you can charge the battery outside of the unit? I know it's an inconvenience but you'd still be able to use the device.
    Not that Im aware of. The battery in the Playbooks are either not removable or very difficult to do so. Opening that thing was a little PITA.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    I can sit here and say without a doubt that If my pc went down, I could do EVERYTHING from my Nexus and not feel like it was cumbersome.

I can write word documents, and edit them.

I can download/upload torrents from torrent sites.

I can contol my tv and my DSLR camera remotely.

I can stream music and store it on the device for playback later.

I can watch movies.

I can read books.
    I can do all of this as well. Im not as "into" tech as much as Ralphie but for your average web-surfing, forum posting, and video watching; it works. I mean, it is what it is; a mini PC. It does damn near everything my laptop does only with a better display and much more convenient size.

I'd give mine 3.7/5. If the charge port and app selection were better, I'd give it a 4.5/5. Like I said, IDK about other tablets but my biggest peeves are lack of mouse/pointer, function keys, etc. But those aside, I love them.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
    X