Banned Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned Members

I'm curious if I'm the only one that see's a banned member in a thread and makes a mental note in there to come back to see why he was banned only to get the comic relief of some smartass comments. I swear it always makes my morning better reading about someone getting into it with Deev over the rules, just to get banned.

I guess you are the only one...

Comment

If I don't know the username, then no, I don't usually inquire.

If it is an OG or someone very active, then I would search their posts to gather clues LMAO.

Comment

I generally try to find out why they're banned too because you're right, 9/10 it's funny.

Comment

Yeah, I've done this before. It's usually funny but then afterwards I kinda feel like a stalker.

Comment

I also look up why they got banned.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              I also look up why they got banned.
              Come on Mike, that's the whole point of the thread. LOL

Comment

I have done it too based on how many posts they have and whether or not I interact with them alot lol
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Active members I sometimes search, basically a familiar screen name. People who are new, or names I don't recognize, I really don't care.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

We had this discussion in the premium members section a while back.

We discussed why some people got banned and whatnot.

I find it funny most of the time when someone gets banned too.

Comment

I read one yesterday where he got banned then came right back with a new screen name and got banned again.

Comment

I'm at the distinguished point of my "OG Stauts" that I don't have to search to find out....
                        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Ive been guilty of looking people up and seeing why as well. Haha. Usually dumbasses fighting with Deev when he's on a ban mission. haha.
                          1996 Honda Shadow VT1100C

Sold
                          1993 Honda Accord 10th Ann

Comment

I just watched someone say "blow me" to deev... he got banned really fast. That is no way to speak to anyone who is trying to help you, especially the owner of the forum.

Comment

i like clicking on the blacked out names, then "other posts by this user," just to see if i could find the post that was the last straw

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X