Who puts Monster on their Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who puts Monster on their Steering Wheel

So today I was at the junk yard, and I noticed some one placed a monster sticker over their "H" emblem on the steering wheel. LOL. I do the same thing!!!

Some times when I buy a new fitted hat, instead of keeping the sticker on the hat looking like a fool I just put it over the H logo. lol Seen some one else at the yard do this so Im not alone!

Sounds stupid

Comment

Got any pics? I understand what you mean but I don’t understand how you do it.

I have a Monster helmet and I’ve ordered Monster plastics for my ZX6R. Their logo is pretty bad ass. Plus green and black is sick on a bike.

Comment

its not really something I do every day lol, just sometimes cover the logo with a sticker, WHY??? IDK.

Comment

all my fitted caps and snap backs still have the sticker.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

no no bro like the sticker from the can I just stick over the logo LOL. Some times I do it with a fitted hat Il just put the golden sticker over the logo. I dont really have a reason to why I do, but apparently some one else that abandoned their cb7 does it as well lol

Comment

Got ya.

I looked over the word "sticker". I didnt even skim, I read it twice.

I really like the Monster Dub Edition in the black can with the plastic slide top. It has purple and gold lettering and the liquid its self is red.

And the top slides closed so it wont spill.

There is nothing better than a Camel Turkish Silver while drinking a Monster Dub Edition!
              Last edited by H311RA151N; 02-02-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
                all my fitted caps and snap backs still have the sticker.
                but why tho??? I dont get it. Like it was throwed in mid 2005 ish cause I mean if you was young cat and had 50 bucks for a hat you was the shit every1 had to know how big your head was. but then you know, you gotta wash them hoes sometimes, and you already know they get fucked up in the drier unless you got a tray in there. When the sticker peels and that whole hat is faded but that circle black thats ratchet bro bro. thats ratchet like like like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJsYeS2tO0E

ratchet award of the month tho!

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                  Got ya.

There is nothing better than a Camel Turkish Silver while drinking a Monster Dub Edition!
                  after you eat
                  Last edited by 8ball; 02-02-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                    after you eat
                    After eating a nice new york strip steak.

Comment

7-11 feeds me , i take advantage of the chili cheese nachos 3.25 for a big serving

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                        7-11 feeds me , i take advantage of the chili cheese nachos 3.25 for a big serving
                        I have one 7-11 here but I havent been there in a year or so so I dont know if its still there or not. We used to have a shit ton. Like 5 or 6 back when I was a kid.

Comment

2 hot dogs 2.22 and nachos with unlimited cheese and chili for 3.25 only reson I shop there is Im broke hahah! Oh well, do what my friend does, gets food stamps right?? Buys nothing but expensive steaks, spend money on wine chicks think hes ballin! lol His mom left him a huge house while she goes on vacation so he is officially entitled to get food stamps its hilarious dude has a 25k watch and is getting food stamps!

Comment

Sounds like a bum to me.

02 Crv
                            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Thats pretty bad. But thats what people do here too.

Comment

Working...
                              X