My Day Sucked!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebels
    you replaced them 2 days earlier and it broke?
    no i get my aftermarket control arms and balljoints well just control arms and new balljoints on monday i figured for two days id be okay but i guess the joke was on me. and yeah it did show signs of needing replacement but i figured id be fine for a few more days. the reason i havent been online is because i just got back from the junkyard lookin for a fender with no luck but i did find the stock sideskirt my wheel destroyed and btw im still goin to nashville so dont count me out just yet

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

ahh that sucks man. i also get my new control arms and rear hub assemblys on monday. i drove my car for the first time in a week today down the road and my rear wheel wobbles so bad. i can't wait to get the new hub's in.

good luck fixing your shit.. let me know if you need some junk yard parts to help fix it!
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

cool you were able to maneuver the car. and nobody rearended you or anything..that looks crazy though, just because its so not the way the wheel is suppost to sit. good luck with the repairs man! glad you got out of it!

Comment

thanks guys for the support and rebels i am tryin to locate a seattle silver fender i know chances are slim but if you know somethin let me know thanks

The Chronicles.

Comment

the car is fixed im sooooooo glad because i really need to get other stuff done for the nashville meet!

The Chronicles.

Comment

Ive never seen anything like that Im checking my balljoints today. What do I need to look for. My car is a little lower than yours so does being that low put extra stress on the balljoints or something. Majority of all my driving is on the freeway so I would be in deep shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                was it showing any signs of needing to be replaced before this happened?

^^ Yea that, becuase if so I have to get my crap fixed QUICK. I don't want that happening to me.

Is it just me or are a lot of CB7's getting hit by the "plague"

Comment

yeah my shits fixed and it would be hard to lower your car much more than mine this was actually my winter ride height. but in retrospect i need to kick myself for not checking them all the time.........you live and learn but just keep an eye on the balljoints because being lowered on old parts is never good so keep ur eye on it

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                  X