Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unoffcial that pope john paul II have dies !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unoffcial that pope john paul II have dies !

CNN and FOXNews report that and reuters and italian media that pope john paul have pass away " unoffcial "

" VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope John Paul's health worsened further on Friday when his breathing became shallow and his blood pressure deteriorated, said the Vatican, and one Italian news agency reported he had lost consciousness.

Church officials tried to prepare the world and its 1.1 billion Roman Catholics for the end of one of the longest papal reigns in history after the Vatican said the long-ailing Pope had declined further hospital treatment.

"The general conditions and cardio-respiratory conditions of the Holy Father have further worsened," said Vatican spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Valls.

"A gradual worsening of arterial hypotension has been noted, and breathing has become shallow. The clinical picture indicates cardio-circulatory and renal insufficiency. The biological parameters are notably compromised."

Sky Italia TV, quoting a report from Italy's Aplomb news agency, said the Pope had lost consciousness but there was no independent confirmation. "There's no hope any more," the ANSA news agency quoted an unidentified medical source as saying.

The 84-year-old Pope received the blessing for the dying after his health suddenly deteriorated overnight, drawing anguished prayers from Catholics around the globe reluctant to accept his end may be near.

"The Holy Father -- with visible participation -- is joining in the continual prayers of those assisting him," said Navarro-Valls.

Catholics flocked to churches to light candles and pray for the man who became Pope in 1978 and revitalised the papacy. Groups of faithful gathered in the Vatican's vast St. Peter's Square, some gazing up at the papal apartments.

CARDINALS SUMMONED

Cardinals were summoned to the Polish-born Pope's bedside to say their farewells in person.

Rome Cardinal Camilla Ruin told a mass at the city's San Giovanni church that the Pope "already sees and touches the Lord. He is already united with our sole Savior

why thank you harold for a post that i can read!
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
      why thank you harold for a post that i can read!
      for that comment

for the pope. Great man, did a lot for the church, not to mention many people who needed help in this world. RIP.
      My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

oh god not the flame wars again.... anyway back to teh subject...is anyone on here religious?

Comment

April Fools!

Seriously though, I can't find anything official or unnoficial that he has passed. That post from Reuters is all over but nothing concrete.

Let's see how's it put on those online questionaires??

Relegious but don't attend church.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
          Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
          Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
          Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
            oh god not the flame wars again.... anyway back to teh subject...is anyone on here religious?
            I was religous, actually catholic, well non practicing catholic, until that preist molesting little boys went down. Then I was like screw religion, it's all a big scam.
            my ride

Comment

Is it on the news anywhere else yet -- cause everything this morning just said he was very very sick... but not dead.

sadness, my prayers go out to his soul, either way

~*~ if by religious you mean: being humble enough to believe in a higher power and to know i know nothing, that i believe in compassion, kindness, and the golden rule -- then yes, I am very religious

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

I am religious, and its 121 my time, and so far nothing concrete about the Pope's death. I have been praying for him though.
                1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                4.0L I-6 2WD
                293k miles, still running strong.
                Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by bracersi
                  I was religous, actually catholic, well non practicing catholic, until that preist molesting little boys went down. Then I was like screw religion, it's all a big scam.
                  Not to flame, but if a few (ok, more than a few) misguided Priests cause you to ditch religion all together, you need to think about a few things.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Im not gonna get into my views on religion as not to offend anyone on the site who believes in certain things. but im sorry to hear about the pope.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

haha, this harold guy is trippin' me out. maybe he'll spell something correctly one of these days.
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                        a few?
                        over 60% of the priests on the eastern coast have been pointed out as molesters....1/4 of those have been convicted or have settled out of court.....and yes, before i decided to believe in what was believable, i practiced catholicism.......i tried a lot of religions.....none make real life sense....same basic teachings (same as the golden rule) but then they get contradictory (gays, interracial, catholics marrying non catholics) and that's where i give up.......way easier to not be a drone and think for yourself.....

i think we finally agree on something fiz lol

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                          Not to flame, but if a few (ok, more than a few) misguided Priests cause you to ditch religion all together, you need to think about a few things.
                          I would need to think about things if I choose to ditch a religon because preists are molesting children? What is their to think about. Children are being molested, I want nothing to do with that. In my mind molesting children is like one of the worst things you can do in this world.
                          The thing that kind of gets me is you say it as if it is not that big of a deal. "A few misguided preists." More like a few preists that are fucking sick and need to be shot. I have 2 children of my own, and if someone were to molest them I would kill them, and I say "kill them" in all seriousness. Literally I would find them, torture them, and then rid them of their life in a humiliating fashion.
                          If I were to believe in a god, I am sure that he would not let the leaders of his faith molest children, and that is why I am no longer with the catholic church. This is what I believe.
                          I have had many of years to think about all this and really I have come to believe that their is no god, but I am not against religion. I do believe that religon should be out there. My Cousins are morman, and I am talking hard core morman. I don't believe in their religon, but at the same token they have become really good people, they have raised children who are doing very well and that are very happy with their lives, because of that I am all for them studying morman. Basically whatever makes you a better person then do it. Being catholic didnt make me a better person, it made me feel dirty to be associated with them due to what the preists where doing, the represented the religion and everyone who is associated with it by pulling the shit they did. If being catholic makes someone else a better person, then by all means go ahead and be catholic. I was just saying that it wasnt for me.
                          Last edited by bracersi; 04-02-2005, 01:04 AM.
                          my ride

Comment

i'm with R33, i dont want to say anything to upset anyone... in my opinion, 3 topics everyone should stay away from are religion, race, and politics... but then again... if you're chris rock, you can talk about all 3

Comment

Well, I'm still wondering why harold never responds.

Comment

Working...
                              X