Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unoffcial that pope john paul II have dies !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    why avoid them......avoiding issues to "keep the peace" is how you end up harboring issues for generations.......that's why we're just as racist now as a whole as we were 50 years ago......people still think disregarding other races is the same as showing pride for theirs'.......even if both parties get pissed, that's understandable, no one likes being told their wrong, but is making someone mad that scary? no........use facts to back up your argument and that's all you can do

i agree, but believe people are too afraid and lazy to take responsibility and actually DO SOMETHING about it. what's wrong with the truth> sure, it hurts sometimes, but it doesn't hurt like drawing out a lie forever and a day. because truth is as free flowing and ever-changing as reality. Lies stagnate and draw out issues that should have died ages ago.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Aww come on my post got deleted?

Cant you guys face the reality of death? Like I said if he dies he dies ...thats life..now Im not gonna apologize for my post because I spoke my mind...shit I cant stand that everytime someone says something..people get bent out of shape and then the mods come down on you.

Seriously I love this place...cant we just speak our minds for once?
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        Aww come on my post got deleted?

Cant you guys face the reality of death? Like I said if he dies he dies ...thats life..now Im not gonna apologize for my post because I spoke my mind...shit I cant stand that everytime someone says something..people get bent out of shape and then the mods come down on you.

Seriously I love this place...cant we just speak our minds for once?
        Im with stupid ^^^^^^

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

^^ lmao funny....yeah whatever. Hey ladies and gents I have my first audience.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

people die its part of life at 84 years old i say hes had a good life. And because hes the pope people are like o no he cant die hes the pope well he can everyone dies sometime am i right?

Dynamic racing

Comment

^^ Can I just say I love you man couldn't have said it better myself.

Life is life then YOU DIE. Plus feasting on prunes aint easy. Why try keep them alive when they can just die peacefully.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              Legend FSM

Comment

yes finally some one agrees its part of life but dont get me wrong i dont dislike the pope just saying this is life and thats what happens my grand father died at 89 and grandma 78 and fine but when people are in that bad of shape just let them go in peace

Dynamic racing

Comment

opps it made it sound like my grandma had passed away and she hasent^^^^^^

Dynamic racing

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                    opps it made it sound like my grandma had passed away and she hasent^^^^^^

LoL! ^^^^
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X