Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see those tool boxes!

I'm curious as to what guys here have. Here's mine

small, but it's PACKED full of stuff. I'd post drawer pics but it's a mess right now. Maybe after it get's organized.

I'm also curious as to how everyone organizes there stuff. Nice and neat? or just piled in there?
    Last edited by bassrock234; 01-04-2013, 05:04 AM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

When I first got it about a year ago when I was working part time at Rons Trucking.

Comment

I don't have much of a collection right now. I left a lot of my tools at my moms house due to living in an apartment now.

I've got a 130pc kobalt socket set and a few random pliers/wrenches
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Welp, looks like I'm taking the camera to work with me today.

Comment

Some people im sure have extreme setups. Nothing wrong with being modest tho. Wish I had a box Im working with a back pack and some wrenches.

You damn ballerz

Comment

Nice stainless top H311RA151N. I want a snapon classic 78 in that style so bad. Used to work with a guy who had one, super nice boxes.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Wonder where you got this idea from...

If there's one thing I know about boxes, it's ball-bearing drawers, lol. Slides suck.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                You damn ballerz
                For work purposes really. If I go to the junkyard or want to work on something at home, I have to pack a tool bag and hope I don't forget anything I need.

I financed my box thru my boss so that made it a lot easier to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Wonder where you got this idea from...

If there's one thing I know about boxes, it's ball-bearing drawers, lol. Slides suck.
                  truth! Mine are slides....they do suck, just have to be easy with them.

Comment

Sorry, i wish i had a better shot but at least you can see my suby oil pan matches, lol

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                      Some people im sure have extreme setups. Nothing wrong with being modest tho. Wish I had a box Im working with a back pack and some wrenches.

You damn ballerz
                      When you use your tool boxes to pay the bills its different. Thats not me anymore but it was.

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                      Nice stainless top H311RA151N. I want a snapon classic 78 in that style so bad. Used to work with a guy who had one, super nice boxes.
                      Thanks, there is a 78 on my local craigslist that I like.

Here are my boxes in my shop. Pardon the mess. Im still in the process of making shelves and moving everything in. My Snap On Boxes are in storage until everything is done.

Last edited by H311RA151N; 01-03-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

nice setup H311RA151N. im gonna have to put Honda stuff on mine

this is mine. just basic
                        visit vgruk

Comment

Mine is mostly just cheap lowes stuff.

Comment

i have mostly Williams tools. never heard of that company but its what my school gives.
                            visit vgruk

Comment

It cant be too bad then.

Comment

Working...
                              X