Dyno'd the cb7 today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive numbers....
    I think 4th gear is best for a dyno run. I remember having to dyno in 5th gear, and that was because KS had shitty drums at one point.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
      I remember talking to Flatline back when he had this car and I'm almost positive he said that the motor had Eagle rods and pistons. With a decent basemap I think these numbers are completely believable. Also, depending on the day the dyno was done, there were two days where it was cold as shit down here so the cooler intake temperatures might've helped too.

Edit: I see you said today. Today was fucking high 50's. That's pretty damn cold to me.
      Never said eagle, but anyone who sat in it or had their hands on it when we swapped it in said it wasn't unlikely it had some block work done. Motor was purchased from an importer so you never know what you're getting. some people get grenades.

compression test when it was put in showed 250psi across the board which higher than normal. All i know is i could get 3rd gear to spin at 60mph whenever i wanted with an F trans.

Comment

Gotcha. Couldn't quite remember seeing how long ago it was.

Comment

Working...
        X