What's More important..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike you have known me for sometime and it is as follows:

Happy does what the fuck he wants when he wants and women tend to eat that shit up period . For me that just works no need to impress anyone but my own damn self lol

In the world of G Man Gilly
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

i do try and impress the ladies sometimes but for the most part i don't brag about my status.

most guys that im around are always trying to dick measure but they know what i do and what im capable of so they usually don't try to shit talk considering they need my help with thier cars most of the time lmao.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

im for ever alone every bitch I nail or get closed to booie woogie i find out horrible things or they are so unbelievably rich that they see me as a failure FML

Comment

wut?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            wut?
            i like unicorns and unicorns usually turn down ogres because they think we are incompatible .

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
              i like unicorns and unicorns usually turn down ogres because they think we are incompatible .
              Lol, never met anybody that considered themselves an ogre. Can't nobody ever say you don't keep it real.

Comment

Working...
              X