What's More important..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
    What Joe Blow thinks of you and impressing Joe Blow are two different things. If you don’t care what Joe Blow thinks go up to him with your wiener tucked between your legs and pretend you’re a little girl. .
    not really, impressing some one is still the same as caring what someone thinks. why would i not care and try to impress at the same time? that doesnt make sense to me.

like i mentioned in a previous post, the only time i'll impress is at a job interview

Everyone cares what people think to a degree. Period. The amount that people care is determined by pride.
    true
    FRIENDS
    DONT LET
    FRIENDS
    ROLL ON
    ROTA'S

Comment

I think people are more interested in impressing others that don't know them, rather than those that do. People close to you know far too much to be impressed by any ego show.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I think people are more interested in impressing others that don't know them, rather than those that do. People close to you know far too much to be impressed by any ego show.
        lol, true but i personally dont need to impress anyone. what you see is what u get (generally speaking). if you dont want to socialize with me because i didnt impress you, keep moving along because i'll still be me weather your impressed or not
        FRIENDS
        DONT LET
        FRIENDS
        ROLL ON
        ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
          lol, true but i personally dont need to impress anyone. what you see is what u get (generally speaking). if you dont want to socialize with me because i didnt impress you, keep moving along because i'll still be me weather your impressed or not
          Most CB7 owners don’t care about impressing others. Those of us who have owned them for years know that if you’re out for acknowledgement or gratification, a CB isn’t your first choice!

Comment

Im just impressive all around, even horses are like what a damn stud. Jk really not at all concerned either way or give a care to impress anyone I have a mountain man beard for god sake.

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              I don't try to impress anyone, it's futile.
              Originally posted by toycar View Post
              I probably sound like a douche saying this, but I have high expectations/standards.

I try to impress myself.
              I never try to impress anybody.
              Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
              I don't try to impress anyone either. What's the point?..........
              Why would i want to "impress" the same sex? I could care less what joe blow thinks of me, my style, or my car. As for the females, i'm not going to dress, speak, or change my personal preference/style to "impress" them. Either you have game or you dont.
              i agree, after a certain age this looses importance. Unless its for a job, then i'll do what it takes to impress lol
              What Joe Blow thinks of you and impressing Joe Blow are two different things. If you don’t care what Joe Blow thinks go up to him with your wiener tucked between your legs and pretend you’re a little girl.

Everyone cares what people think to a degree. Period. The amount that people care is determined by pride.
              I think I should've been more clear in my question and wording. I don't think "impress" is the word I was going for.

I meant worrying about what people think. Strangers don't matter to a degree, but I think everyone cares to some degree about the general public. Your friends and family are different. They know you, but you still strive to NOT disappoint them.

You might not want or need to impress your same sex friends but there's still till a standard to live up to. Maybe you're Britney Spears biggest fan. Maybe you secretly take ballet classes. Maybe you hate sports. There are certain things that could give people a reason to laugh or give weird looks. Everyone has secrets they keep for one reason or another. How do you keep those hidden or what would you do if they got out?

I guess part of it is making, or leaving, impressions and the other is making sure people think highly, or any certain way, about you.

I think it was said earlier that there's a sense of pride in there. Sort of like, "This is who I am. Take it or leave it." And being able to handle it if they don't. Sometimes, people don't take so well to change or differences.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                impress the ladies and if you do it right you will impress the "boys"
                BINGO! Winner!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

My time to impress or worry what others think left when i was handed my diploma at my high school graduation.I can care less because i am who i am.
                  You dont like me? Well get on the next bus to idontgiveafuk-ville

Comment

Last edited by TAMPA; 12-28-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Great, Tampa is in a mind fucking mood.

Comment

No need to try to him impress anyone or look cool when you are already awesomely cool like i am

Seriously, i never try to impress guys...if ive done it (maybe unconsciously) then it would be women related.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Guys are usually most impressed by the caliber of woman you can impress. Impress the babes, and all the dudes will be impressed with you.

Comment

Guys are usually most impressed by the caliber of woman you can impress. Impress the babes, and all the dudes will be impressed with you.
                            bingo....and we all know how easy it is to get an high caliber chick simply by acting unimpressed by them...right??
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Absolutely. Every time I'm not single.

Comment

I talked it over and apparently the word or phrase I was going for was shame. Basically, when the things you do behind closed doors, come out. You're embarrassed and ashamed.

But what I was after is WHY you'd be embarrassed and ashamed. Why you wouldn't want your buds to see you doing pirouettes in a uni-tard, or why a girl wouldn't want her lady friends(or anyone for that matter) hearing her ripping a juicy fart. Lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X