What's More important..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's More important..?

Impressing members of the opposite sex or the same sex?

I know there's only a few ladies here, so guys...which is more important; impressing the ladies or looking "macho" and "manly" in front of your "boys"?

Ladies, the opposite; looking feminine in front of your girls or looking good for the fellas?

Now I know, "being yourself" is the way to go but let's face it; we all do things to impress the opposite sex and we always wanna look cool in front of our same sex peers. Some just more than others.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Ladies, the opposite; looking feminine in front of your girls or looking good for the fellas?
    isnt that like the same thing?

Bro's before hoes. until that hoe is your wife. as is my expirience where most of my friends have gotten married.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

ive my core set of buddies that ive had since highschool, i dont need any more buds, those are the ones i can go out with, fart around, act like a 'tard, talk about anything anywhere with them.

id rather impress women.

my buds wont get me married lol, when first meeting a new woman, i'll impress her, i wont take it overboard and appear like im trying to hard, but i wont slack so much as to look like i dont care. if she stays around for a few weeks, i'll slowly start becomming more and more relaxed around her as she'll become more relaxed around me.
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Quas; "Happy wife, happy life."

I want it to be bros before hoes, but let's face it; bros won't get you laid. Usually. Lol. I try to find a down ass chick who not only doesn't need a lot of impressing(but throwing it on and surprising her occasionally is always good for brownies points) but also one that understands my need to hang with the guys. I mean she's gonna want or have gossip time with her ladies so I expect her to understand ill need the same.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

impress the ladies and if you do it right you will impress the "boys"
          visit vgruk

Comment

I have all the friends I need and I have a GF that I’ve been with for 6 years and I don’t see that changing. Everyone else can go to hell. jk

If I had to say I was out to impress anyone it would be my father. But I think I’ve already done that.

Comment

6 years? Need to put a ring on it.

Comment

Quas; "Happy wife, happy life."
                i feel you

bros won't get you laid. Usually. Lol.

most girls i hang out with turn out to be crazy. i've figured out not to go for girls any younger than me because they are just immature and after a few moths go on a bitch fit about something stupid and ruin a friendship.

i got lucky i guess and fell in love with my firend after 6 years of knowing her. kinda funny. but shes actually like 4 years older than me. but on a maturity level were even. or maybe its just knowing eachother for so long. anyways sorry

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

me an my girl are getting engaged after i get out of school. shes 21 but mature wise we are the same. ive known her for years. im not out to impress anyone. im out to impress myself. so far im doin good
                  visit vgruk

Comment

ryan haha dude for some reason i thought you were like 40. how old are you?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                      i feel you

most girls i hang out with turn out to be crazy. i've figured out not to go for girls any younger than me because they are just immature and after a few moths go on a bitch fit about something stupid and ruin a friendship.

i got lucky i guess and fell in love with my firend after 6 years of knowing her. kinda funny. but shes actually like 4 years older than me. but on a maturity level were even. or maybe its just knowing eachother for so long. anyways sorry
                      Werd. 19yo chick's are hot, fun, freaky, and fun as hell to fuck but THATS IT! The one young girl I got with, I married, lol. Big mistake. She was hot and all that but she didn't have life skills lr the experience I did so she was naive to the ways if the world where as I constantly found myself treating her like a child.

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                      me an my girl are getting engaged after i get out of school. shes 21 but mature wise we are the same. ive known her for years. im not out to impress anyone. im out to impress myself. so far im doin good

Comment

Werd. 19yo chick's are hot, fun, freaky, and fun as hell to fuck but THATS IT! The one young girl I got with, I married, lol. Big mistake. She was hot and all that but she didn't have life skills lr the experience I did
                        exactly. My girl is amazing. She can cook like anything! and Fast too! its crazy. like im still young, ill be 21 in april, shes 25 but it's weird how we can connect still on differnet levels.

i guess to answer your original question, if you impress your friends and you can always be chill and evrything, and you can stay that way when a chick comes along, and she diggs it, then your golden.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

6 years? Need to put a ring on it.
                          Thats what everyone keeps telling me. "When you gonna have kids?" Never. "When are you guys going to get married?" Not for a while. Both of our backwood familys in one place is not something Im going to look foward to.

My GF is a bartender at a nice ass hotel and I scrub shitters in banks and offices at night But I am my own boss as it is my company.

As far as this thread I guess Id have to care more about what my guy friends think. The only girls I know are my guy friends girlfriends.
                          Last edited by H311RA151N; 12-28-2012, 06:14 AM.

Comment

I guess the main reason I asked this is because I was cleaning house earlier and I found myself vacuuming in OCD fashion, like I do. I'm a neat freak, what can I say? And I thought, "If someone got it on video and YouTube'd it(can't believe I just used youtube as a verb...) Who would I be more worried about?" My guy friends or my female friends? And then it hit me. Who do I try to impress more?

Even though I have a gf, I still try to be...normal for the ladies. I don't flex or aim to be hit on or flirted with, but I am still a man, lol. I guess once I have no reason to impress them, I stop trying as hard.

Gf or not, I always want my guy friends to think I'm manly or cool, lol.

Comment

Iam married....so impressing girls isn't on my to do list..so I guess I'd say guys, and you normally do that with cars. I run a shop so that usually equals money in my pocket

Comment

Working...
                              X