Dad needs a new car/truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dad needs a new car/truck

my dads looking to either buy a classy car or a midsized truck. i was wondering if you guys had an suggestinos...he never really has to drive anywhere since hes moving to the beach, and ill get to drive it whenever im not using my cb7, so i was suggestion truck wise a new toyota tacoma loaded or for classy an audi s4. any suggestions would be great. price range 20-32000
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

keep it in the family man!!! acura TSX

but i do like those tacomas...nice trucks..

Comment

for a truck i go wit the tacoma or a dodge ram or f150 lightning for a car get the audi for sure

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
        keep it in the family man!!! acura TSX

but i do like those tacomas...nice trucks..
        the TSX and TL are both sexy cars. i'd get one in an instant. but i wouls choose the audi if you were sticking to your list

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

maybe he'll get both, that would be sick, acura is a good idea...maybe ill look into those for him....hes not one really into cars...
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Get a Ranger..good on gas and near mid-sized.

Good enough for me..although I want a 2005 Ranger FX4
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

nissan frontier

Comment

Dude, get the Honda Ridgeline. That thing is pimp. Motor Trend just did a review of it, and they loved it.

Comment

I heard Honda Ridgeline is based in and around the Avalanche. ( havent confirmed it yet) Some guy over at RPS told me that the Ridgeline is basically the Asian equivalent of Chevy Avalanche..then again Id better hope Honda isnt owned partially by GM..Ill be pissed.

I do know that in exchange for diesel motors from GM Honda uses the V6 to power the Saturn Vue Redline and another honda motor to power the Ion Redline
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                  X