No announcement yet.

360 games, state of decay and day z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony already said they are not doing that with the Ps4.

But the rest I agree with.

Wired magazine did a editorial on how much could be saved if one gave up cable, kept internet, and streamed everything.

In certain areas, we were talking $1200 a year.

That's a LOT of money. If my wife didn't need Cable for her shows, we would only have high speed internet. Cable is a fucking rip off. 160 channels, I watch maybe 4 or 5 lol.

Comment

They've both said that they were and were not going to do it, I dunno, I'll believe it when I see it.

The second hand game sales situation really does fuck game makers out of a ton of money. I understand why they are wanting to do it, they just need to be careful about cost. I think it should be a shared cost between places like gamestop and the game makers, not between the consumer and the game maker.

If they want to interfere with second hand sales, let them. They want to fuck with me taking my game that I own to my buddy Ralphies house to play, thats fucking bullshit if you ask me.

And, I think the interface that the xbox one has ligned up to be the "cable box" is pretty cool. It won't function as a DVR yet, but they say it will eventually.

With companies like Hulu and apps like HBOGO setting new standards paired with the cable company fight that John Mccain is taking on right now, I think we will see some change in the way TV is delivered in the near future. You can already get apps for most stations like NBC and ABC and stuff to watch shows for free.

Cable providers will become internet only providers, or lower their fee's. One or the other. I pay a premium in box rental fee's alone, and there is no way to just buy a box. So, FOREVER I pay 12.99/dvr box/month and 7.99/regular box/month-FOREVER.

I have 2 dvr boxes, 2 regular. That alone is like 42 bux on my bill. If I want Discovery, I have to buy hallmark too.

Its bullshit. My CABLE bill alone is 160/month. Assholes.

Back to gamer talk-

They say that "the last of us" on ps3 is a better game, similar to state of decay. I might buy that as well.

The whole "survivor" aspect of gaming really interests me right now. "Survivor" plus "RPG" plus "open platform gaming" = win.

Im loving it.
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I haven't played any real "survivor" type games yet, but Im 100% confident I would like it.

I like the idea of scavenging for weapons and ammo and shit, and actually having to fight for your life. I like that there is no redo's, if you die, you're dead.

I think if games would have been this way from the beginning, and you had to start from scratch everytime, kids would be a little different. They would appreciate stuff a little more, the time it takes to dedicate to something.

Anyway that's ot.

Survival and free roam is fucking win for sure.

Like Walking Dead meets GTA......cmon thats badass.

Or even Walking Dead meets Red Dead Redemption......I know RDR had a zombie add on but I never played it but im sure its not survival....just zombies instead of people lol.

Right now im playing GT5 and MGS4.

Actually MGS because I do love GT5, but MGS is the fucking shit.

Comment

Best new survivor/zombie/apocalypses type game just came out for the PS3, sorry Xbox peeps... IGN actually gave it a 10/10

The Last of Us.
          http://ca.ign.com/games/the-last-of-us/ps3-123980

This game is an open world infection masterpiece, and will be my game of choice until my GTAV collector addition preorder comes in Sept. 17.
          Than fuck life, I'll be at home for a few days with a case of beer, several pizzas and adult diapers. I ain't doing shit but play that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispintechno View Post
            Best new survivor/zombie/apocalypses type game just came out for the PS3, sorry Xbox peeps... IGN actually gave it a 10/10

The Last of Us.
            http://ca.ign.com/games/the-last-of-us/ps3-123980

This game is an open world infection masterpiece, and will be my game of choice until my GTAV collector addition preorder comes in Sept. 17.
            Than fuck life, I'll be at home for a few days with a case of beer, several pizzas and adult diapers. I ain't doing shit but play that.

Yeah I've been reading about this one. All the rave is that it is the shit. I'll probably be nerding out on that game too.
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Well Ralphie, now that E3 came and went I think I'll be jumping on the ps4 wagon. I have both 360/ps3 now, but something about the approach of the xbox one just rubs me wrong.

Probably going to ditch Microgov and stick with Sony for the new generation of gaming.

Comment

Working...
              X