Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self combustion

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...e-risk-recall/

Is it just me or is this just too funny! A 15 year old can boost his car and at worst blow up a motor. An entire groop of engineers can boost a car and it burns it self too the ground! Hahaha ford escape with your life if your lucky.

Lol carpet padding
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yah that's pretty bad.

My mom has a 2012 ford escape. And last week her traction control turned off and also the other thing that helps it from not rolling over if you go around a turn too fast. Both just went off for no reason after about 6 or 7 months. She took it in and they took apart the dash and found that a harness wasn't clipped in all the way. But I have a feeling it'll come back

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Typical domestic quality.

Nothing new here.

Comment

Tell me about it, I have a freestyle and I WANT it to burn to the ground. Nothing but problems (such as transmission randomly panicing and entering 'limp home mode') and Fords only solution is to buy a new transmission that costs more than the whole vehicle.

Honda for fucking life.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Its ridiculous, there up too like 6-7 models that have came IED equipped from the factory. Thats just the past 15 years too. I just find it too humorous, 10 or so years ago a friend bought a new ranger and he thought he was some hot shit with his shiny new truck. Well one day at work we notice a lot of smoke out by the parking lot, hahaha was his truck with around 1500 miles on it. Hahahaha felt bad but the look on his face was priceless, all i have too hear now is ford and i just see that face and flames!

Comment

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post

Honda for fucking life.
              X2'nd that good sir!

Comment

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post
                Tell me about it, I have a freestyle and I WANT it to burn to the ground. Nothing but problems (such as transmission randomly panicing and entering 'limp home mode') and Fords only solution is to buy a new transmission that costs more than the whole vehicle.

Honda for fucking life.
                How sir, did you end up with such a terrible vehicle in the first place?

Comment

lol ford. cant do anything right anymore.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    How sir, did you end up with such a terrible vehicle in the first place?
                    it came my way really really cheap.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Ford + really, really cheap = There's a reason why.

My boss got burned that way on an F350 we bought...from another Ford dealer. All of us in the service dept were like "there's something wrong if the Ford dealer doesn't want it..."

$4500 in repairs later...

Comment

Ford is getting better... but this is sad news to the contrary

American cars in general are getting better. They've realized that they HAVE to, or they're going to fail completely. The Japanese, Koreans, and Germans are making better, more reliable cars across the board. Germans are still a LITTLE more expensive overall, but the Japanese and Korean cars are still the cheapest you can get, and still get reasonable quality.

Comment

Deciding point between a powerstroke and a duramax was that one was made by ford and the trannies aren't as durable as the allison. I'll pay a little bit more upfront for more quality
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                          X