BOOM! Headshot!

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      lmao

Comment

Awesome. Going for the kill shot! haha

Comment

Haha it was a perfect kill, neck flung back, dropped the marker and everything. Not gunna lie, I love watching a little kid get owned

The Facebook group

Comment

only thing that would have made it better if it was real bullets and it was a member of the Tailban.

Comment

Comment

HAHA I am stealing this!

Comment

I played paint ball one time...never again. There were 8 of us, 4 on each team. 6 of them just back from Afghanistan. One guy on my team was a sniper. They were using all kind of hand signals, and moving. I didn't understand. The only other non army guy, who was on the other team. Pulled his goggles up and stood and yelled "time out" before he could get it completely out, the sniper on my team hit him dead in the left eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                    I played paint ball one time...never again. There were 8 of us, 4 on each team. 6 of them just back from Afghanistan. One guy on my team was a sniper. They were using all kind of hand signals, and moving. I didn't understand. The only other non army guy, who was on the other team. Pulled his goggles up and stood and yelled "time out" before he could get it completely out, the sniper on my team hit him dead in the left eye.
                    What an ass.

You NEVER remove face/head protection when your on a live field.

Asking to go fucking blind.

I hate people like that, no offense, not sure if it's a bud.

In basic training people were just as dumb....pointing their fucking weapon all over the place.

It's like dude wake the fuck up, this shit's real deal brah.

I love paintball.

My and my two buds go at least once every 2 or 3 months.

We would go more often but it's expensive and the wifeys aren't the biggest fans.

I got a Spyder and some off brand bs acessories.

I really want a E-tek 3am, in jungle green.

For $500, it's hard to justify for something I do a handful of times a year lol.

Comment

Yeah I feel the same way. I don't go that often anymore. I had a buddy that was into all that and buys/sells guns so he gave me a good deal on an Etek 3 so thats what I use

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                        What an ass.

You NEVER remove face/head protection when your on a live field.

Asking to go fucking blind.

I hate people like that, no offense, not sure if it's a bud.

In basic training people were just as dumb....pointing their fucking weapon all over the place.

It's like dude wake the fuck up, this shit's real deal brah.

I love paintball.

My and my two buds go at least once every 2 or 3 months.

We would go more often but it's expensive and the wifeys aren't the biggest fans.

I got a Spyder and some off brand bs acessories.

I really want a E-tek 3am, in jungle green.

For $500, it's hard to justify for something I do a handful of times a year lol.
                        It was a buddy who got shot in the eye, but I laughed. If I do play again it damn sure wolnt be with people fresh off deployment. It looked like they were having flashbacks and shit.

And the basic training idiots, one of my friends baby daddy had is knee blown off watching football. His buddy walked up to him, put his gun aginst his knee and said " wouldn't it be funny if I blew you knee out, just like the guy on tv's got done" (Marcus lattimores first knee injury) and he pulled the trigger thinking the gun wasn't loaded

Comment

Honestly unless your buddy someone laughed at it I wouldn't have. That shit even on a soft spot on your body will sting pretty good let alone your eye. I woulda been so pissed I woulda walked up to the guy after the match and unloaded the hopper on his ass. Your buddy definitely shouldn't have take his mask off, rule numero uno...but still.

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                            What an ass.

training people were just as dumb....pointing their fucking weapon all over the place.
                            ive slapped people across the face for this and taken their weapons. ALWAYS be aware of that barrel
                            i never did selective service training but i got my feet wet at 15

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                              omg that kids so dramatic

Comment

Working...
                              X