Project Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Rice

So a buddy of mine is looking for a new vehicle. He wants to buy the most ridiculous thing and rice it out. We can't seem to decide on what type of vehicle to use. I suggested a minivan but we still cannot decide.

im talking large obnoxious wing, fart can, neons, cheap body kit, the works. It will be safe to drive and road legal. He just want to do it to piss people off in the omg wtf did you do to your car kinda way. Any thoughts?
    visit vgruk

i've always wanted to do this to something, but make it REALLY fast, kindof a reverse sleeper type thing. most people would just assume its so ridiculous that the guy driving it must be dumb as hell and cant build anything that actually works. honestly, if i was almostJDM, after the RB swap was done and he was happy with the performance, i'd throw a giant aluminum wing, a blitz bodykit, and some "racing" seat covers on the car and watch people laugh up until the point that the rear tires light up.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I actually thought about doing that, but buying a second trunk just for that, I really might do it after I build the engine, but as far as ryandavis33 geo prism or a cavalier? Lol
      Last edited by almostJDM; 11-30-2012, 04:03 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
        i've always wanted to do this to something, but make it REALLY fast, kindof a reverse sleeper type thing. most people would just assume its so ridiculous that the guy driving it must be dumb as hell and cant build anything that actually works. honestly, if i was almostJDM, after the RB swap was done and he was happy with the performance, i'd throw a giant aluminum wing, a blitz bodykit, and some "racing" seat covers on the car and watch people laugh up until the point that the rear tires light up.
        theres a guy around here in a badly kitted del slow with a hideous weld on fart can muffler, green decal strips down the side of his car and those badly painted pepboys wheels.... oh and a 400hp ls-v turbo setup that runs high 11's at the track when hes on slicks... lol

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
          I actually thought about doing that, but buying a second trunk just for that, I really might do it after I build the engine, but as far as ryandavis33 geo prism or a cavalier? Lol
          that will do

im thinking a metro for that hatch look
          visit vgruk

Comment

Hell yeah, imagine that 3cylinder screaming lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
              So a buddy of mine is looking for a new vehicle. He wants to buy the most ridiculous thing and rice it out.

Any thoughts?
              My thoughts;

Punch him in the groin, repeatedly, until he changes his mind. Then tell him to buy a real car(maybe a cb7) and be a real car guy.

Fake ricers are worse than the real thing.
              Originally posted by wed3k
              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

early 90s Suzuki Swift GT hatch oh yeah! Fun little car. Has an aftermarket following that has body kits, engine mods etc. i think it has a small DOHC engine stock also.

My buddy Jacob AKA Tn_Accords had one and it was a fun little car even looked nice till it was retired to dirt tracking through woods and jumping dirt mounds in drunken stupor lol.

If i remember correctly from researching it with him in the past you can even swap in a honda DOHC with little modification.

So you can go all out ricer with some get up and go.

Here are some fixed up ones ....

Comment

Get a geo. That is if you can find one thats not rusted to rust-hell. I want to see on with a widebody kit on it ha

http://www.carolinahondas.com/multim...ld-thread.html
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

OMG Drew , I have heard talk about this all the way down in Bama . I'm super glad I finally seen the post about it . Its going to be a bad ass Geo.

Sorry OP , I had to reply about the Geo.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

If it was me.... id import a 25 year old RX7

no wait you mean like rice out a POS just to be a dousche bagg???

Well then look no further than a kia sephia

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                        I actually thought about doing that, but buying a second trunk just for that
                        Me and a friend have been wanting to cut the handle off an actual grocery cart, store label still on the handle and all, and make it into a magnet-mount spoiler to throw on for cruise nights. The trouble is getting one. I have morals and am against stealing, but I work at a grocery store and know that even our small-size carts cost something like $90.

I talk... but look at my RSX, lol
                        Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-30-2012, 05:26 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

The sad thing is, the more obscure the car is, the more fun it would be to make it FAST, rather than ricey!

I say take a car that people usually make fast... like a camaro, firebird, or mustang... and rice that out.

6 cylinder Mustang with poked wheels, no drop, neon tubes visible under the skirts, big aluminum wing, every stick-on chrome bit you can find, "turbo", "supercharged", "V8", etc...
                          Then go "import" on it. Big slant single exhaust, roof rack, rusted or black hood...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            The sad thing is, the more obscure the car is, the more fun it would be to make it FAST, rather than ricey!

I say take a car that people usually make fast... like a camaro, firebird, or mustang... and rice that out.

6 cylinder Mustang with poked wheels, no drop, neon tubes visible under the skirts, big aluminum wing, every stick-on chrome bit you can find, "turbo", "supercharged", "V8", etc...
                            Then go "import" on it. Big slant single exhaust, roof rack, rusted or black hood...
                            Idea's like that ^^ will get you shot real quick depending upon the "country folk".
                            PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

it not a bad idea though. the only problem would be finding one on the cheap. im sure we can find a 4 banger mustang fox body but it would be a shame to make it a ricer.

i think a domestic car would be best because who the hell rices a domestic? because race car?
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                              X