Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic of my Dad's Odyssey Mini-Van, with AEM Intake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo that bish

Comment

if i ever get a van, it's going to haul ass

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

haha hows a 6.5 turbo deisal astro van for ya my dad has it and a chevy ck pickup with the same engine hauls ass

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

dude how does that sound, it must sound just like a regular f series engine with an intake, all loud and stuff, post a sound clip!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
            My inlaws have a 2000 Odyssey and I've been trying to figure out how to mod it. I've come up with zero peformance wise. Goofy assed body kits are out.

www.odyclub.com

Comment

i put a 3'' universal cone on my 99 villager, really it is a nissan quest motor putting out 170hp in that van...also a nissan chassis...heheh OOOO swap!

but what i do is i tail racer civics and i take em on! hahahah when they hear the intake they hella look and i laugh!!!

its hella loud at idle, it goes Bssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and getting on the freeway is fun.

my mom, the first time i installed it, she was like how come its soo loud when i get on the freeway, and i go....cause your stepping on the gas MAN POWER hehehe...
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

haha, my dad told me the other day that he wants me to drive his 95 odessey and get rid of the CB7.

Why would I downgrade?

Comment

Working...
                X