Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

501 accord how do you have your license if....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

501 accord how do you have your license if....

you are 13.. j/w

who said i have my license??

Comment

just wondering. Your only 13. Holy fuck. Werent you the one getting all plowed and driving around town and shit? Damn you doing alot at the age of 13. But then again I did too so I can't hate.
      my ride

Comment

well the way u talk it kinda sounds like u do, like driving the blazer with the spinners that was really nice. and ur sig:

the exhaust was all like WAAAAAAAA *cal shifts* WAAAAAAAAA * tires go errch kuz cal mis shifted* WAAA

im guessing ur name is cal

so by saying "cal shifts" it is telling me u drive
        if u are 13 u dont have a license to drive
        so u are driving with out a license
        are u and maple friends or something
        will u guys ever learn?

Comment

well i only drove the blazer like 3 miles and i wasnt drunk...but i live in a fucking one horse town so i drive alot...

Comment

Fa sho, I was cruisin around on my dyno vfr at that age, and tryin to poke girls in the booty.
            my ride

Comment

yes^^^a dyno vfr, i had an nsx, wait i still do they were the best! lol

Comment

i think ChIoVnIdCa seems to have a problem with me

Comment

why dont u ask him? all it takes is a little movement of ur fingers on that piece of plastic in front of u

Comment

my mouse and keyboard are metal...haha so can somone delite this now??

Comment

You know what use to be tight, was them mongoose bikes, but recently walking down the wallmart aisle I noticed that walmart bought them out. That totally sucks, that's like kia buying out the accord from honda.
                      my ride

Comment

i like my haro...too heavy though

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                          my mouse and keyboard are metal...haha so can somone delite this now??
                          u have a metal keyboard and mouse

pics are a must!

Comment

those arent the actual pics but those are the ones i have

Comment

Originally posted by bracersi
                              Fa sho, I was cruisin around on my dyno vfr at that age, and tryin to poke girls in the booty.
                              Dood...the VFR...oh man. I had a neon yellow one with white GT Performer mags and tires. That thing was so pimp...I ended up warping the mags and replaced them with a set of 36 spokes with knobby tires.

I had a Haro Shredder Super Deluxe later that I had done a couple of things too.

Those were the days.

Comment

Working...
                              X