Emergency help! Army/FEMA help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency help! Army/FEMA help

Ok guys I need some help! I am "deployed" right now to jersey for hurricane sandy relief. FEMA is using a old deuce and a half to get people out and other things. The problem is the starter went and they can't shut it off using up limited fuel supplies. My unit is trying to find a starter and help them out

What I need is a write up or something or some kind of DIY on replacing that starter. We are trying to find some tools but we are infantrymen not mechcanics so we need some help. If anyone can post up anything to help it would be great!
    Thanks

No 88m or 91s around? Im no help but most of that shit is laid out pretty well and if you locate the starter it wont be hard to swap.

that thing gets horrible MPG i couldnt even imagine how many gallons it burns in an hour just idling.

Comment

http://archery.ar15.com/archive/topi...=134&t=1196373

Assuming its a M35 with the Continental multifuel engine this should help out.
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Brian, if you guys still need tools, let me know. My mechanical skills are probably even more limited than yours, but if I can get any necessary tools to you guys, I'll gladly do whatever I can.

Comment

Working...
        X