I found this funny :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this funny :P

So i was busy cleaning the corolla :P and my mum says she found why my accord wont start... so i walk over and find this....

she put the plastic cover over your valve cover?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
      she put the plastic cover over your valve cover?
      I guess it was a u have to be there thing lol

Comment

yeaaahhh

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          yeaaahhh
          Possible engine swap motivation :P?

Comment

Now thats funny!

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

This does however clear up the idea I had about an engine cover for the CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                Now thats funny!
                First toyota powered cb :P!? that would be pretty good with a 2.5 outta a camry

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  This does however clear up the idea I had about an engine cover for the CB.
                  Haha i hate them get them away, however it does make the corolla less boring

Comment

i am surprised that thing doesn't explode from all the contradiction
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                      i Am Surprised That Thing Doesn't Explode From All The Contradiction
                      Hahahahaha

Comment

My yoter runs when my honda doesn't can't really say anything bad about pre 2000 toyota's from my experience.

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

So your mom put a Toyota engine cover on your CB7? If so... your mom is fucking cool... because that's a tunerhead joke right there!

Toyotas are quality cars, even now. I don't like most of them, but I won't deny that they run forever. I just don't care for companies that are financial giants, that can't design their own cylinder heads (yamaha does Toyota's cylinder heads.) And the fact that other than the stupid supercar they made, can't release a reasonably priced sports car (that isn't designed by Subaru.)

Comment

you know that really looks good. just put a honda logo on it and put Vtec or CB7 or Accord logo on it and it would look rather nice

oh...and a cb7tuner decal on it so you represent
                            visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              So your mom put a Toyota engine cover on your CB7? If so... your mom is fucking cool... because that's a tunerhead joke right there!

Toyotas are quality cars, even now. I don't like most of them, but I won't deny that they run forever. I just don't care for companies that are financial giants, that can't design their own cylinder heads (yamaha does Toyota's cylinder heads.) And the fact that other than the stupid supercar they made, can't release a reasonably priced sports car (that isn't designed by Subaru.)
                              Our corolla is a screamer its quite fun to drive imo, i wonder if our corolla uses the same motor as your's? I know our interior is built alot better rofl...

Comment

Working...
                              X