Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung View Post
    Damn you just got that thing.
    I know! I was pissed... all I did was look at the damage and say "really?!?". She said "Don't be mad at me! It was an accident!"... doesn't change the fact that SHE HIT ME... or that a carfax report will now show that my car has been in an accident, giving a future buyer leverage to screw me out of $1000 or so.

I was approaching a yield sign, and there was a car coming. I yielded. She actually stopped, then looked ahead. Apparently she didn't think the car I was yielding to was close enough to stop for, so she tried to go... THROUGH ME. She said she thought I already went. Hello! 2 ton Cadillac still sitting there in front of you with brake lights on!

Anyway, sorry to go OT...

Comment

Wow, alright! Thanks for all the valuable insight guys. Real good information compared to what I already knew, which was nothing. At least I'll be prepared if that day ever comes!

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
      Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
      RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
      "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
      "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

Working...
      X