What is the best movie of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
    Boondock Saints. Saw it when I was little and made absolutely no sense to me, saw it when I got older and was instantly hooked.
    You're not old enough to be scandalized by the old man from Fraggle Rock being the bartender with Tourette's in that movie!

Comment

American Graffiti, the first one not the suck ass More american graffiti.

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Also one I never saw.

I didn't intend for this thread to be a "movies deev needs to see" thread... but it's turning out that way. Keep em coming!

Comment

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
            It's not that great of a movie.....unless you're in the same state of mind as the actors.
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              You're not old enough to be scandalized by the old man from Fraggle Rock being the bartender with Tourette's in that movie!
              Indeed!

I also like Shawshank Redemption and a recent one that I really enjoyed was Lawless.

Comment

Lawless is another added to my list.

Shawshank is a work of art. Morgan Freeman can do no wrong! That movie was on endlessly while I worked at a pizza joint back in 2000.

Comment

Shawshank Redemption X3.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Also one I never saw.

I didn't intend for this thread to be a "movies deev needs to see" thread... but it's turning out that way. Keep em coming!
                    It's pretty damn good, i wish it would come on net flix.

I also enjoy most of the smokey and the bandits (Alot of good movie's out there beside car related that i enjoy), but forsure American Graffiti is my all time favorite movie ever since i was a kid. Hollywood knights and christen are up there aswell.

02 Crv
                    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I'm not sure if it counts...but the Band of Brothers has always been one of my favorite things to watch. If it doesn't, Remember the Titans is one of my all time favorites and always gets me pumped up.

The Facebook group

Comment

American History X. Bone chilling.
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Third time I've heard about american grafiti. Gotta watch it.

I'm a cartoon movie guy so im going to have to say
                          Waaaaalllleeeeeeeee. Shark tale, UP, The Incredibles.

For action and drama it has to be Pulp Fiction, Drive, 127 Hours, The Town and all the dark nights. Inception was also mind blowing.
                          Last edited by 10thAnnivCB7; 10-18-2012, 10:21 PM.
                          10th Anniversary Accord.
                          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Braveheart, American Me, Scarface, Shaolin Master Killer, Ip Man, and the list goes on......................

Comment

It is so hard to pick a greatest movie of all time because there are so many different types of movies and each decade as a truely epic film ... but to put a few of the greatest IMO out there and I will limit it to 3 .... 80s, 90, 2000s

1. E.T. .... you know you loved it if you were an 80s kid
                              2. Jurassic Park .... epic movie of the 90s
                              3. Avatar .... highest grossing film of all time for a reason

Comment

I don't know about all time. But I love

Spun
                                Requiem of a Dream
                                The Wreslter
                                Spawn
                                FaceOff
                                Stand By Me.
                                Ty Cobb Movie-baseball player
                                Chucky 1 2 3 other were just to much..
                                Freddy and Jason movies

Love old cartoon movies also. There was one with a penguin on a boat. Dam I can't remember the name. Ill get it tho and post it.
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X