No announcement yet.

iVandalism!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better let it go, i just got arrested and i'm going to court over a a guy and girl throwing tatortots on my car. i slashed her tires and broke out her back window with a hammer in the middle of traffic in front of the police station cause i was pissed. then i pulled a knife on the guy but the pussies called the cops...blah blah. anyways ya, just think before you act.

Comment

^^^ that reminds me, i threw a tatortot at this one boat because he purposedly took up 2 spots, LOL

but bak on-topic, i dont think you should do much. if it continues then proceed but just remeber..."the universe tends to unfold as it should..."
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

drama aint fun my life is all drama and shit right now my dad and grandma just got out of the hospital and my motor is fried and im putting the new one in today and a bunch of other shit any how beat the shit out of him till he cant reminber who beat his ass

wooooo shit i just saw that im really of toppic but at least i vented sorry
        Last edited by micksf22accord; 03-31-2005, 12:16 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

I say give that Ford a golden shower! hehe
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Yeah i went to meet a girl at the beach. I met her she was with her brother and his friend.. I go back to my car and theres SPIT all over my window. I was more then pissed. I wanted to kill the kid

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
              I say give that Ford a golden shower! hehe
              no right now i am coo and don't want any problems cuz i am graduating within 30 some days this is all i gotta say.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
              X