No announcement yet.

I miss my car, guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One tip I can ad is take LOTS of photos, it will help with re-assembly.

Go slow, and if you can don't take bolts out and place them somewhere. Take the bolts out, remove the component bolted down, then re-thread the bolt into the original location.

Does you A/C function?

Also be prepared to drain and refill both power steering and coolant, and it looks like you have an automatic so you will also need to add transmission fluid as well. Might be a good idea to do a transmission fluid change all at the same time.

Comment

Yeah that'll definitely help. If I remove parts for good I usually keep any screws, bolts, etc. in a bag so if I ever lose one I got spares hopefully.

The A/C was broken since the day I bought it and kept chewing up belts so I had the compressor removed but I have to get around to removing all the lines left. I never thought about doing the refills and what not but who knows when the last time my transmission oil was changed so that'll be good to do anyhow.

The Facebook group

Comment

That's a flesh wound. Super easy fix. I've repaired worse than that.

Comment

With all the cars you get and how much you do to them I wouldn't doubt you've done some stuff. Either whenever I can get the support or just cut out the piece work shall commence.

The Facebook group

Comment

Yeah tasauto and rockauto have them also for roughly the same price. I just gotta wait to get paid. Thanks for those I'm sure I'll buy from there if the junkyard doesn't have it when I go back

The Facebook group

Comment

Working...
            X