Ouija Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouija Board

So i find Paranormal stuff fascinating and i was just watching videos and reading peoples experiences on it and some say its real others say it doesn't work, so i was just wondering, has anyone tried and and what are their experiences with it? Thoughts and comment are also welcome.

Originally posted by cb7_530 View Post
    So i find Paranormal stuff fascinating and i was just watching videos and reading peoples experiences on it and some say its real others say it doesn't work, so i was just wondering, has anyone tried and and what are their experiences with it? Thoughts and comment are also welcome.
    When a Ouija Board works with one person, I'll believe it.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
      When a Ouija Board works with one person, I'll believe it.
      Lol how do you know that persons not lying?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_530 View Post
        Lol how do you know that persons not lying?
        Because I don't lye to myself . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
          Because I don't lye to myself . . .
          Oh i get what your saying now. Lol

Comment

Back in the 80's there was a lot of hype around these things, and from a lot of really creapy(maybe real, maybe bullshit) situations, I quit fucking with them.

Basically, Im sure its possible to trick yourself into thinking something is going on. I also think its possible these things are fucking twisted. Either way, i decided to leave well enough alone.

I knew people that changed after playing with one. I never personally had any super weird shit happen to me, but a few of my friends changed, like forever, after playing with one. I watched a few people(may have been acting) get weird while we were playing with one, and basically just start rambling weird shit that didnt make any sense about all kinds of stupid shit. A close friend of mine was one of the people that acted out while playing with one. We thought he was on acid or something(we did it a lot back then) but he wasn't. Drunk sure, stoned, yup. Acid, no, and the way he was acting was unlike anyone I have ever been around after a few beers and a bong.

Basically rambling about all kinds of unrelated shit. Rainbows and dog food.

Lol, Ill never forget that. He was mumbling and pacing around like he had somewhere to go, but he didn't. It was weird, hard to explain.

Afterwards, it was like he was a completely different person-forever-for basically no reason.

Went from being athletic, on the varsity football/basketball team/party animal, to loner and fucking weirdo basically in 3 months time. I saw popular cool kids/friends of mine become complete weirdos and all of us that still talk associate the change when we started playing with the ouija board(5-6 friends still feel the same way, 25 years later).

So, call it what you will. It is possible those people lost themselves to whatver they wanted to believe and basically projected their own feelings onto the situation and allowed themselves to go crazy, like using it as an excuse.

I really dont know.

Its also possible(in my mind) that the board made them nuts.

Either way, I leave them alone.
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
            X