X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealership abusing car

Anyone see this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4Dh_82kMM

These things happen all the time even with cars on the lots. I've seen a new vette (This was back in 2003'ish) get the shit stomped out of it. It's also not just dealership's privately owned mechanic shops will do the same and bs you about what's truly needing to be fixed.

I've taken a car of mine once to a shop, i was in college didn't have time to source a rear end for my fox and needed it done (Never before had i done such, i trust my work over others).
    We get there i see my car take off down the damn road, and not with ease i could hear the 4bbl crack and it catch 2nd. I was pretty upset and no i wasn't easy on it (Hint's needing a rear end) but it was mine not theirs. I also noticed the brakes sucked as if they were power braking the life out of the brakes.

The first and last time i let someone work on a car of mine. I was hesitant and had always did all of my own repairs before this for that very reason.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
    X