Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this for sale....

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ418308618

Look familiar? Poor car. It's all smashed up and bent, with 260k and he still wants 2200. LOL

I wouldn't even pay $1000 for that car today. Oh wait, I originally bought it for $800....

I emailed him to see if I could get my SE coupe trunk/spoiler back.
    Last edited by crazymikey; 10-05-2012, 07:41 PM.

What a piece...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      What a piece...

It is now Poor car is so beat and haggard now. It's got 262k on it now. I bought it December 2009 with 207 000km

Comment

There are worse cars on here that people are actually proud of!
        It's a shame. It was so nice when you had it! That's one reason I don't ever plan on letting mine go. If I get rid of it, it'll be scrap. I never want to see someone trash my car like that. Nobody will ever care for your car the way you did... well, rarely. I've seen a few instances where a CB7 was purchased from a member, and the new owner made it even better.

Comment

Where is the damage at?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

^^ Yea , for real . Its still in good shape . Most 20 + year old cars don't normally look that good. Mikey just mad

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Alright, here's photos from when I sold it, what he did to it, and how it currently sits.

December 2009, day of purchase

In it's prime,spring 2010

Bought back again, September 2011:

Just before selling, December 2011:

3 weeks after selling:

Sorta repaired, and current state:

And from here.....who knows.

Comment

WTF? who the hell are you selling to? thats just sad.
                visit vgruk

Comment

Oh I see hmm

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I widdled the guy down on my wagon from 2500 to 800, i kno you could get it for that price if you played your cards right

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

sucks that he did that to your car. most of the time when i get done with a car.......it's DONE. junk yard or crusher material. i drive it until it won't drive anymore. one reason, i can't afford to buy a "new" car (ever) for two, i don't want to see someone do that to one of my cars unless i didn't put any extensive work into it. the only two cars that we sold or gave away that were still drivable were given to us and were junk to begin with. everything else went for scrap.
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                        WTF? who the hell are you selling to? thats just sad.
                        Originally when I traded it for the MK2 Jetta, I sold it to some guy in Calgary, maybe a couple years older than me. I guess he sold it, and it ended up in Edmonton, and I got it back from this black guy who only had it for 2 weeks and needed to sell it because it kept dying (alt wire came off). I brought it back to Lethbridge (5 hours south of Edmonton), and sold it to this Chinese guy maybe a bit younger than me, but a college student. He lives like 5 blocks away from me.

I'd actually gladly buy it back as my winter beater, but I only have a $500 budget right now.

Comment

Ha. I remember I sold my old CG to my buddy's sister. Then they sold it to a local spanish guy. I remember my CG was clean as f@k. I see it randomly around the city. And when I do see it, I always check it out to see if it's in the same clean condition..
                          NOPE!! it gets worse everytime i see it. It breaks my heart a bit to know that the owner doesn't take care of my old baby. But then again, they dont have the same mentality as I do when it comes to cars..

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
                          My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
                          Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            That's one reason I don't ever plan on letting mine go. If I get rid of it, it'll be scrap.
                            Sounds Familiar, Now a part of me wants it back

Tis true, I'd hate to see my car beat up by someone else, and then to try and sell it off for extra!!

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Well, I sold the SE for $2500 with the 18s and the 15s it has in the pics.

He smashed it up, and I repaired it for another $500, so then he was $3000 into the car. I know he also had to change the ignition because it locked up on him, and the ad says new tires, so he must be about $3500 or more into this car.

For him, $2200 is a reasonable sale price, but honestly, the car is worth about $650.

Comment

Working...
                              X