New Initial D anime is coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Initial D anime is coming!

That's right. The Fifth Stage will begin on November 9th, running 2 episodes a month. Pay per view in Japan, but unscrupulous internet video pirates will likely make them available to the rest of the world, with subtitles, in less than 24 hours of the air date.

Nice.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Wish I was a better pirate i'd watch themm guess ill wait til they come out on netflix lol

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Yes!!!

Comment

i just can't wait for this

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
              Wish I was a better pirate i'd watch themm guess ill wait til they come out on netflix lol
              That could be like... 2015!

I'll pay for things I can get NOW, but when there's something like this, that requires translation by a private group... I'll pirate, and support the translators.
              I've been keeping up with the manga as well, so chances are good I already know the story. Should be interesting to see it in motion!

Comment

They better come up with something fast im tired of watching the old episodes.

Comment

one word Crunchyroll ...ok ok 2 words lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                  1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread
                  Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                    They better come up with something fast im tired of watching the old episodes.
                    Read the manga. It's a few races ahead. Goes more into the other characters than Takumi though.

Crunchyroll is the place to go. I have the app on my phone. I assume the fansubbed versions will be on there soon enough, and they won't be "pirated".

The Funimation dubbed versions on Netflix are actually pretty damn good. Funimation has a really good voice acting cast. They won't have the fifth stage done for quite some time though, I'm sure.

Comment

Very cool! Can't wait to see what's next for the 86. Huge fan of this and wangon midnight.
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

We definitely need more wanagan minight!

Comment

Its about time! ive been waiting since highschool for this.i own the whole manga collection and i have all the episodes and movies already.Wangan midnight is another one of my favorites too

Comment

They had a videogame made out from that too for the dreamcast when it came out. The arcade version was pretty ool too. But I cant believe that the car claimed one life and then tried to claim others lol the The Z aka the blue Devil

Comment

I could never really get into Wangan Midnight. The animation was really cool, and the premise was interesting... but the characters were pretty boring, and the storyline never went anywhere (at least not as far as I watched... 13 episodes or so maybe?)
                              Initial D is slow, and it gets repetitive after a while, but the characters are interesting and consistent, and the side stories keep it interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X