Laptop suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
    I didn't see any talk about a Mac Book Pro. It serves every purpose you need it for, and you get the best mileage out of it for your buck. I see people still using their Macs from 2006 with no problems. What?
    Best mileage for the buck and MacBook in the same sentence.

I have found my lulz for the day.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Have a look at geeks.com. They have some good refurbs. Any brand would be good. I have been working with computers since 1994. I have a Dell Studio 1555. If I was to buy another laptop, I would buy one that could run the new Mountain Lion. I run both Windows 7 and Hackintosh since you got iTunes. I say spend about $400 or less is good. Make sure you get at least 4GB RAM and 500GB hard drive.
      Asus is a good company for laptop. The crashing you got probably unlucky. Make sure when you buy any thing from Best Buy, it's not opened. Some times people buy it, abuse it, return it and Best Buy just pack it up and sell it again. They don't always mark at an open item.

You could buy used from here. I trade on that forum for a long time. Make sure he has good heatware.
      Last edited by Bad_dude; 09-29-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
        Best mileage for the buck and MacBook in the same sentence.

I have found my lulz for the day.
        I think so. I have friends who still have their Mac Book Pros. They've had them for 5 or 6 years, paid around the same amount as I for my laptop, and theirs are in better shape and perform just as good as mine with no viruses. The only downfall is that they can't use some Windows only software. However, there's a fix for that.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
        X