No announcement yet.

RIP to a fellow cb7 enthusiast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh sadness. I hate to see members let alone who were and are one of us pass over.

Just 2 weeks ago, a ce1 was struck head on by a bmw sedan and just crumpled the accord. Young man passed away, some 1 pulled over and was kind enough to hold his hand while he was dying and talking to him... his step child was in the back seat.. the man was explaining to him she was ok, she got help.. but the impact was so terrible. It killed the accord driver. Sad stuff.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Im thinking of gettin an rip member cb7tuner shirt that way whenever I drive spiritedly that they drive with me never forgeting them.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        Ahh sadness. I hate to see members let alone who were and are one of us pass over.

Just 2 weeks ago, a ce1 was struck head on by a bmw sedan and just crumpled the accord. Young man passed away, some 1 pulled over and was kind enough to hold his hand while he was dying and talking to him... his step child was in the back seat.. the man was explaining to him she was ok, she got help.. but the impact was so terrible. It killed the accord driver. Sad stuff.
        Thats really sad and sobering. "The best defense is a good offense"..when my kids are in the car Im driving like a granny with eagle eyes watching every mofo

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
          RIP... but are you sure it is this person, the wrecked car had steelies and a 90-91 front bumper. different from the pic up top. Perhaps they changed up things, wishful thinking...
          He could have also been riding with someone with the same car but the one in the vid doesn't appear to have painted side mirrors or a rear wing.
          FA1

Comment

I apologize but the picture I posted was the wrong one. The first one was his inspiration on how he wanted his to look. Like I said I didnt know him personally he just added me on facebook because well us cb7 tuners add eachother lol.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
            Originally posted by keepinitclean
            I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

this is so sad. will have to make sure i keep his family in my prayers!! seeing how destroyed the front end of that CB7 is definitely scares me with how STUPID the drivers are in this area!!!
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

R.I.P, this is really tragic.

Comment

damn such a shame.

Comment

Working...
                  X