View from my house....SICK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
    8 hours from Auclkand to Wellington isn't bad at all. I've definitely done road trips of that length in a weekend.
    i used to leave Auckland at about 5am and get into Porirua,Wellington around 12pm ish. the drive is just awesome. i got so excited the night before we were gona leave i could barely sleep lol. and driving past snow top mountains on the desert road(where there was a recent volcanic eruption afew days before we went past)

all the windows down just soaking up the scenery and smells

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
    — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
      You forgot about the grain elevators, combine harvesters and cows! I lived there for 7 years and my desire to live there again is slightly above zero.

It is there that I gained my hatred of winter. When you are outside on a cold -30 winter morning, sure there is that feeling like you are defying nature by being alive, but really you can't shake the feeling that people are not meant to live in that kind of climate.
      ROFL. When I moved to Alberta from Ontario, I drove through Saskatchewan. On the way, I stopped in Rouleau, home of Corner Gas. That was about the most exciting thing in all of Saskatchewan lol.

Nicest people you'll ever meet live in Saskatchewan, but that doesn't make up for what a miserable place it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzanon View Post
        Here's a view from my balcony in Vancouver. Not bad!
        not to shabby, but my view of grouse/seymour mountain from my living room is much better
        Last edited by stewie; 09-24-2012, 08:25 PM.
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

another SICK day in paradise
          these are pics from the Inlet over the other side of the bridge in the first photos.
          i took these after a damn awesome drive up the coast and then over Paekakariki hill road....the best cornering hill ever and its about 20 or so minutes long ....it was once used for hill climbs.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
          — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Very nice.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Nice bro, Could have matched those pics if I had my camera.
              Mint weekend for sure, Hopefully plently more to come!!!

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

That's it. I'm moving to NZ.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                  Nice bro, Could have matched those pics if I had my camera.
                  Mint weekend for sure, Hopefully plently more to come!!!
                  cheers man all pics taken with my S2
                  yeah there better be WAY more days like this haha

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    That's it. I'm moving to NZ.
                    come on over .....the doors are always open and the welcome mat is out

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
                      come on over .....the doors are always open and the welcome mat is out
                      You guys are so Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        You guys are so Canadian.
                        oops i forgot the AH! lol

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

A fine autumn view from my house...MAD!

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

I have a view of the water too! When it rains...

Wanna trade?

Comment

Working...
                            X