X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wagon

Yeah so i decided to turn to the wagon side

yeah.... not, well sorta

Since the seatbelts in my integra were acting up i decided it was time to take advantage of that warranty

I'm not sure if all acura dealers do this but mine gives out loaner cars.

I had 3 choices, 2 TSX sedans or a TSX sport wagon... obviously the sedans were out of the question

So i came home joyfully in the wagon

I've been driving it since last thursday and it really is quite a nice car, it handles pretty decent and its alright in acceleration. Its powered by a k24z3 that makes 201HP but since the car weighs quite a bit it makes it kinda slow. Overall its quicker than my cb7 but not quicker than my integra.

Interior wise its extremely comfortable and nice, the navigation syncs with my phone perfectly via bluetooth. When i get into the car it instantly syncs up with the phone without me doing a thing and resumes my music. Getting directions via the navigation is fairly easy too, enter the street name and house number and it finds it very quick, also it lets you set the destination while you're driving which is nice.

I could go on and on about it but a lot of things are just obvious features it has that i don't really feel the need to talk about. Overall i'm happy with it and i could seriously consider myself buying one, the versatility, performance and comfort all meet my needs.

Ahhh if only i had the monies

It looks weird... I wouldn't own one, but too each their own!

Comment

If only they came with a manual transmission.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I wanna take the accord in for the same issue, just worried they will notice the h22 and suspension and take her out for fun.
        1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
        1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
        Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
          If only they came with a manual transmission.
          yeah

But actually the sport mode on the transmission + the paddle shifters work very very well. I actually made a video of them in use, i'll upload it later.

Originally posted by 91H22ACB7 View Post
          I wanna take the accord in for the same issue, just worried they will notice the h22 and suspension and take her out for fun.
          They won't, that would be against their policy i'm sure to just joy ride your car

And why would they be popping your hood anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

They won't, that would be against their policy i'm sure to just joy ride your car

And why would they be popping your hood anyways?
            Im sure it would be against their policy. Unfortunately that doesnt stop some people.

Who knows? Multi point inspection? Curiosity? Fuses?
            1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
            1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
            Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Originally posted by 91H22ACB7 View Post
              Im sure it would be against their policy. Unfortunately that doesnt stop some people.

Who knows? Multi point inspection? Curiosity? Fuses?
              Regardless i doubt they'd want to drive your car anyways, i'm sure they get a lot faster cars through there on a daily basis.

Comment

Ha...

wait till you guys see my LFA
                at least mine is real

"with the shape of an L on her forehead"
                hahaha
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

eh... I got a v6 TSX for a rental from Acura..

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                    eh... I got a v6 TSX for a rental from Acura..
                    I was thinking after i left that i should have checked to see if either of the sedans were v6's

But at the end of the day i'm more happy with a wagon than i am with a sedan, i really enjoy the extra room at almost no extra cost. Performance is hardly different between the two.

Comment

I heard the V6 sedan feels really nose-heavy anyway.

As for joyriding a customer car... it definitely happens. I have a friend with an STi, and after one suspicious service visit where he was sure there were more miles than a basic "test to see if it's working correctly" ride would require, he bought a Cobb Tuning Accessport, and flashes on a "valet" map every time he takes it for service. He also resets his aftermarket gauges to show exactly how high the engine was revved, etc...
                      Of course, he babies the hell out of that STi!

Comment

Working...
                      X