I saw an upsidedown rainbow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw an upsidedown rainbow!!!

Well just 5 min ago I saw a upside-down rainbow but it was faint....

it was in the new before too, after the tsunami hit, weird

I also took a pic it was 5:30 pm here....:

Great achievements result from great effort

uh looks kinda flat to me, not upsidedown

Comment

lol....very faint,but does look upside down...u got as much dang free time as me mang!
      JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

weird man hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          being colorblind sucks.....i see nothing but a blue sky and white clouds...no other colors at all
          lmao, im as color blind as they get

all i see is blue and white too
          Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

look at the small center cloud and up a little....

Comment

you don't understand.....just like we can't see the rainbow, you can't comprehend how we can't see it....

i'm an oddball colorblind too.....a version of red/green, but completely something else......i have severe problems with things.....purple is not a color to me at all, the red needed in the red/blue combo (purple) just doesn't show up in any amount.....goes to navy blue and that's it......until it's red, i don't see anything but blue.....even docs couldn't explain it but i was in kindergarten and had serious asthma problems so all the testing they wanted to do never happened......

a regular rainbow is rarely seen by me unless the sunlight is just right.....light has so much to do with how i see color though.......i can see awesome in the dark though, my eyes are super sensitive to light, have headache problems on sunny days even with dark glasses........i'm fucked up
              lol i'm sorry to hear that...being able to read the numbers in the books with weird colors the eye doctor gives you is a very fun thing to do =)
              For Sale:
              itr mid pipe = $80 + shiping
              tr injen sri $80 + shipping

(2) Eibach ERS 600x2.5x600 = $80shipped in US

Comment

I'm not colorblind and I can't see it. Atleast I don't think i'm color blind.
                my ride

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_cb7
                  Well just 5 min ago I saw a upside-down rainbow but it was faint....
                  Rainbows can "do" that. If you were in a plane and the sun was positioned just right, you would see the rainbow as a complete circle.
                  There's also "double" rainbows. All depends on where you and the sun are.
                  But that picture makes me want warm weather to come quicker!
                  Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                  -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                  MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

you don't understand.....just like we can't see the rainbow, you can't comprehend how we can't see it....

i'm an oddball colorblind too.....a version of red/green, but completely something else......i have severe problems with things.....purple is not a color to me at all, the red needed in the red/blue combo (purple) just doesn't show up in any amount.....goes to navy blue and that's it......until it's red, i don't see anything but blue.....even docs couldn't explain it but i was in kindergarten and had serious asthma problems so all the testing they wanted to do never happened......

a regular rainbow is rarely seen by me unless the sunlight is just right.....light has so much to do with how i see color though.......i can see awesome in the dark though, my eyes are super sensitive to light, have headache problems on sunny days even with dark glasses........i'm fucked up
                    Sorry fizzbob7, I thought u were joking, I hope I didn`t offended u or anyone whos color *blind, so sorry.

-Henry

*edit
                    Last edited by i_love_cb7; 03-29-2005, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Thats weird

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                        Rainbows can "do" that. If you were in a plane and the sun was positioned just right, you would see the rainbow as a complete circle.
                        There's also "double" rainbows. All depends on where you and the sun are.
                        But that picture makes me want warm weather to come quicker!
                        Beat me to it.

If the sun is setting and there's recent rain to the East, you can see most of the circle of a rainbow if you're lucky. Its also a good time to see a double rainbow. As long as the light source is behind you, your chances of seeing it increase.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

you see though, i should see one number, and you should see another.....sometimes i see no numbers at all..........
                          i see no numbers at all on green pages

i might be in the same boat as you
                          Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                            There's also "double" rainbows.
                            But
                            ive seen a triple

Comment

Working...
                            X