My giants lost!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My giants lost!!

Like I said on my wall its a long season and giants always work magic towards the end!!!! But a win over these dallas lameboys wouldve been nice SMH!
    Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

its still only game 1 of 19
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Dang right they lost to my 'BOYS!!! In your face!!! Defending champs... haha yeah right!

Sorry, don't mean to rub it in. Just never know what to expect from the Cowboys. Cowboys fan for life!!!!
      Long time listener, first time caller.
      1993 Accord LX- Sold (05/2007)
      1992 Accord EX- Totalled (06/2014)
      1996 Accord Wagon EX (Current ride/daily)
      1995 Accord Wagon EX (Beater)

http://www.hondasociety.com/board/sh...d.php?t=156176

Comment

Originally posted by jdmfreak View Post
        Dang right they lost to my 'BOYS!!! In your face!!! Defending champs... haha yeah right!

Sorry, don't mean to rub it in. Just never know what to expect from the Cowboys. Cowboys fan for life!!!!
        Hell yea, haha. What an awesome way to start the season. Now I just wanna see the niners get smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
          its still only game 1 of 19
          High hopes to see 19 games I see.

Comment

I am like the only guy in America who doesn't watch football.
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
              I am like the only guy in America who doesn't watch football.
              You're the only Asian in America?

With the way season openers have gone for the Cowboys the past few seasons I'm pretty excited for this win. I think we're going to miss Martellus Bennett once Jason Witten gets even older but for cap space it was a move that had to be made. I just hope Dallas' defense can play this well throughout the season.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                Don't say that. Lol. I am Asian and I love my Phins and Hurricanes. But I live in Fullerton, SoCal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_dude View Post
                  Don't say that. Lol. I am Asian and I love my Phins and Hurricanes. But I live in Fullerton, SoCal.
                  As a Patriots fan I feel for your Phins. Ireland is a joke and needs to go, no reason to take this long rebuilding a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                    No I just don't find football interesting at all.
                    10th Anniversary Accord.
                    05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

SF giants!!!
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

im probably gonna regret this, but uh... what sports (if any) DO you find interesting?

Comment

I didnt really care for football much either but after winning a pair of tickets to the Bengals one year and then buying seasons seats for the next three, i can now say that it is actually fun watching a game or at least going to a game. Even if you dont watch the guys run back and forth, there are the cheer leaders and plenty of hot women to look at or at least use it as bonding time if you go with family instead. Maybe one day i can bring a girlfriend or something instead...

My brother and i were trying to listen to this game on the radio while driving up to to NYC but once we go into the mountains we lost all signal. What was the final score?
                          Last edited by Leung; 09-06-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                            My brother and i were trying to listen to this game on the radio while driving up to to NYC but once we go into the mountains we lost all signal. What was the final score?
                            You're connected to the internet and could easily hit espn.com or nfl.com yet you ask the members of a car forum. In respect to the start of football season (football fans should get this):

COME ON MAAAAN!!!!

24-17 Jerry's team

Comment

Cowboys vs. Giants... if only they could BOTH lose!
                              Fans of either team risk getting beat up where I'm from!

Comment

Working...
                              X