Helllllooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helllllooooo

I was doing some searching online and low and behold it some how brought me back to one of my old post. Wow I havent been on here in the longest time, I'm surprised I still knew my password. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for keeping this site up. Ive had some great memories with events and other shenanigans through this site.

Cheers!

^sold

welcome back.
    wat?

Comment

Wow, now there's an old name!

Comment

Dang youre still here kicking deev! Ive been browsing around and only see a few names I recognize. Good to see the sites still around and people are joining. This was my first home for car forums!

^sold

Comment

Yeah man. I'm not going anywhere! My car's been down for 4 years, but I'm stick kicking! What are you driving these days?

Comment

Lol! Good to hear man! Well ive been in a German craze since my Honda days. Right now I have a M3 waiting for an ls3 swap for my project. Even though im getting older, I cant get away from my wrenches!

^sold

Comment

Nice! Someone else was recently talking about putting an LSx into an E46 M3.

I just picked up a CTS-V with an LS2 in it. I'm looking forward to getting the CB7 back on the road though... only 200hp instead of 400, but I do miss being able to floor it and not watch the gas needle move!

Comment

OG...whats good bro?
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

OG Status whaat. I always liked the color combo on you're old coupe.

Glad to know you're still alive and well man. No joke about a week ago I was staring the pictures of your car during a recent thread search.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

sup man! i think i sold u an h23 head like 500 years ago! lol i also got slightly into german cars.. i have an e36 also awaiting an ls swap... gotta get rid of anything german powering it! love the car. hate the german factor haha...

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

wow it literally is a return from the past. How have you been? M3s are nice hope to get one, one day.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Nice! Someone else was recently talking about putting an LSx into an E46 M3.

I just picked up a CTS-V with an LS2 in it. I'm looking forward to getting the CB7 back on the road though... only 200hp instead of 400, but I do miss being able to floor it and not watch the gas needle move!
                        I love the LSx motors, they put stupid power out for what they are. I almost bought a cts-v for my grocery getter daddy mobile lol. Whats wrong with the CB7?

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        OG...whats good bro?
                        You know. Checking out how my old fellow cb7tuners are.

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                        OG Status whaat. I always liked the color combo on you're old coupe.

Glad to know you're still alive and well man. No joke about a week ago I was staring the pictures of your car during a recent thread search.
                        I was only a few with my color, at first I wasnt much for it, it grew on me a lot and looked good with a fresh detail. Sometimes I wish I still had it, then I realize what toys I have now and just reflect on how fast I thought it was, well compared to a civic hah.

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                        sup man! i think i sold u an h23 head like 500 years ago! lol i also got slightly into german cars.. i have an e36 also awaiting an ls swap... gotta get rid of anything german powering it! love the car. hate the german factor haha...
                        Ive bought so many motors and parts you probably did, I still have things hiding in the garage from previous motors I built. e36's are great cars, ive had a few! They are awesome track cars, and with the engine bay the way it is, so much room for potential swaps. Anything other than the euro motor is junk. those euro motors put out over 300whp stock!

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                        wow it literally is a return from the past. How have you been? M3s are nice hope to get one, one day.
                        It's been a long time! Been living life, no complaints. M3's are becoming more popular, I know e36 m3's can be found for a fair price. e46's on occasion under 10k with some miles.

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane View Post
                          I love the LSx motors, they put stupid power out for what they are. I almost bought a cts-v for my grocery getter daddy mobile lol. Whats wrong with the CB7?
                          Clutch hydraulics. I changed the cylinders (twice!), and now I can't get pressure in the system. I'm doing something wrong, but working 100 hours a week doesn't leave much time for working on the cars! It runs, at least!

The CTS-V is cool, but it's quite unrefined for a Cadillac. The suspension is stiff, the transmission is difficult to shift smoothly, and it's noisier inside than outside. Badass car for what it is, but it's more hotrod than anything else!
                          I bought it so I can look like a grownup and still feel like a kid Plus, if I can ever find the time to take a girl out on a date, I want to do it in a nice car, not a noisy CB7 or a beat up Fit!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Clutch hydraulics. I changed the cylinders (twice!), and now I can't get pressure in the system. I'm doing something wrong, but working 100 hours a week doesn't leave much time for working on the cars! It runs, at least!

The CTS-V is cool, but it's quite unrefined for a Cadillac. The suspension is stiff, the transmission is difficult to shift smoothly, and it's noisier inside than outside. Badass car for what it is, but it's more hotrod than anything else!
                            I bought it so I can look like a grownup and still feel like a kid Plus, if I can ever find the time to take a girl out on a date, I want to do it in a nice car, not a noisy CB7 or a beat up Fit!
                            Ahh man, one thing I hate dealing with is anything transmission related! Ive done enough transmission in my time to drive anyone insane.

Damn you're working some hours there! I get no where near that, and if I do I complain. Salary is a bitch lol.

I get exactly what you mean, theres nothing better than having a car that has all the options with the power and looks. I remember doing a time during a turbo build I was in the process of, the exhaust on the car was ridiculous, outside it sounded great, inside you would get a headache and the shakes because it would rattle your brain and make your teeth chatter.

^sold

Comment

Working...
                            X