No announcement yet.

I finally started brewing beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's cool Mike, sounds like a fun project..but if you want a real beer you have to visit Canada

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
      that's cool Mike, sounds like a fun project..but if you want a real beer you have to visit Canada
      Seriously? Canada might have better bear then the east coast but not the West coast!
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
        Can you make something smooth and light like iced tea with a peach flavor where two bottles will put you on your ass?
        The guy that runs the shop actually let us help ourselves to some meade that he made. He had 3 types: Kiwi Cherry, Merlot Cherry, and Peach Honey.
        They were tasty, and very strong... but not as light as you're saying.
        I'm sure I could learn to do something like that, though! My friend is into that sort of stuff... and I may talk him into brewing with me one of these days.

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
        I've heard that hard apple cider is very very easy to make and tastes very good.

Personally I'm very picky with beers and have to be in the mood for them.

I like a few wheat beers, Sam Adams cherry wheat and Shock Top. Other than that it's light beers for me, Bud Light, Miller Light, and Coors Light. My all time favorite that I've grown to love is the new Bud Light Lime-a-Ritas. Little things pack a wicked punch.
        Blech... aside from the Sam Adams, those beers suck! Of course, they're refreshing enough... just not "good" beer (well, Shock Top is decent.)

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
        IPA's are my favorite, I can count the number of women who like them on one hand that I know. They normally go for the light stuff. Hoppy beer is my favorite after all what is a beer with out hops?

And I hate black IPA's talk about ruining a beer with coffee flavors blahhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyways ship me some beer. I have 20 gallons of IPA right now.
        This black IPA won't have any coffee flavor. The black is coming from the black wheat we used. We also used 3 kinds of hops, so it should be good!
        Hoppy beer is good, but I agree with my friend that many companies are hopping (pun? ) on the IPA train by dumping absurd amounts of hops into an otherwise poorly crafted beer.
        I do like GOOD IPA from time to time.

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
        I have yet to find a Canadian beer that I really like! I've only tried the big ones, though... Molson, LaBatt, Moosehead (the only truly Canadian company remaining among the big ones, I believe... the rest are owned by American or European companies now.) And Unibroue, of course... who makes plenty of stuff that cincy90h22 would probably like! (awesome labels, too.)

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
        Seriously? Canada might have better bear then the east coast but not the West coast!
        The East Coast has some serious winners... but the west does seem to have the best stuff at the moment. The east is on the rise, though!
        Plus, we have Yuengling Lager. Nectar of the gods.

Comment

But its a lager! might as well drink budlight or coors.....
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Lager is just a beer made from fermentation at lower temperatures.

Comment

Working...
            X