rip pakalika from the kotton mouth kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rip pakalika from the kotton mouth kings

so if any of u may have heard we lost a great homie over the weekend pakalika from the kottonmouth kings we miss u man it was good talking to u and seeing u at all the shows you'll be greatly missed in the underground nation man...here's a song for you man may you rest in peace looking down on us smoking them fat blunts...you'll always fly high an all ways be mememberd greatly
    R.I.P. Patrick "Pakelika" Cochrun AKA The Visual Assassin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEe0Pm7zAEM
    Last edited by hotboxnaccord; 08-15-2012, 02:48 AM.

WHAT! How did he die? RIP
    I haven't smoked in years, but use to rock their shit hot.

Comment

Damn, we kicked it a bunch in 1996-1998 and 2003-2005. Met him in Portland Oregon. When I moved to California we kicked it all the time in Laguna Beach.

Then I moved back to Oregon and we kicked a shit-ton more in Eugene and Springfield. A few times he came to Omaha to perform and would see me in the crowd. We would talk a bunch, blaze, and go on our seperate ways.

Shitty deal man. He was a blast to hang out with. He was known for friending people in the crowds and going to parties and shit with fans. Cool as fuck in my book.

RIP Pat
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Damn, sad to hear that . R.I.P.

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
        Looks like asthma did him in.
        http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmenta...akelika_di.php

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

ya he was a great dude meet him a few times when they where in chicago an ive been seeing kmk sence 2000 an i heard them back in like 98' and loved them ever sence

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
            he passed due to a brain anurism but we all know he is in a better place looking down on us smoking a blunt

Comment

Working...
            X