Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So im just driving along and ..........

BAM clean as fug Type R.

Im driving along route 9 in NJ(for those that know) and im seeing tons and tons of fucking Imports all over.

So it dawns on me that it must be because of Honda day. Ok cool.

At the next light after I pass the Type R(he was straight cruising and I had someplace to be LOL)

I see these guys-

So now im in heaven....Im in my CR-V and im surrounded by Hondas....yippeeeee

So they are revving and I would of done the same to be a jackass but I was snapping pics...

light turns green and the car in front of me(not pictured....I think it was a 6th Gen Accord sedan) and the civic/teggy are gone.

So I throttle up to semi keep up to just kinda stay with the pack sort of speak(not trying to race obv lol)

BAM.

Fucking cop comes hauling ass out of a parking lot and takes aim at the 6th gen sedan....civic and teggy back off....

as we pass the cop and Accord, the cop is getting out of his car and he starts clapping and laughing hysterically at the civic teggy as they drive by ROFL.

I was like dayuuummmm sucks for you.

Coolstorybro.

The more I think about it, the more I REALLY wish I had video of it....

it happened so fast but I had my SLR with me and could have popped off some HD goodness.

Ill never witness that again LOL.

FUCK

Comment

The wing on that type R is hideous.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
        The wing on that type R is hideous.
        Ya im not a big fan of the wing either.

Comment

Who sets up an Integra Type R suspension like that? Isn't that what they made RS/GS/LS Integras for?
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Stance Nation.............
            Stance Nation Everywhere

Comment

More than likely it's just a clone like 98% of the ones you see are, i've only seen one true Type R in person.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                More than likely it's just a clone like 98% of the ones you see are, i've only seen one true Type R in person.
                pretty sure that one is legit. they arent that rare at all... especially a PY

btw that wing is gorgeous!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                  Ya im not a big fan of the wing either.
                  I just painted a wing like that today for an asian dude. Also going on his teggy lol thats all I have to contribute

Comment

That wing is pure sex and all the type r's Ive seen have been real.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Rims gotta go thgere are alotof people doin replicas so watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                        a kid in my highschool had an unmodified yellow itr. i was so jealous.

stance nation for realz for realz...
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                          Rims gotta go thgere are alotof people doin replicas so watch out.
                          But its easy to tell the reals from reps. The reps are 15 and 16in and universal lug pattern and are a one piece wheel.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

i rock the stance mindsets...still costed me 750 for just wheels.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i saw a bunch of those guys sunday evening ( its tuesday morning now) coming back into ny

there was a Honda thing at Englishtown

and i saw a RHD (converted) Civic that was sweeeeet

dang dead battery in my phone !!!!!
                              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X