No announcement yet.

this forum isnt what it used to be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well put Mike. A great addition to my post. I still have to have cb7 as a favorite site. As little as I'm on or contribute, it's still my go-to. It's still my first.

I see Matt on Facebook from time to time and he's since move away from honda altogether but he's still a car guy. Makes me miss the old days. What I wouldn't give to have one, last, big KC meet. I'd even like to see nicole and Zach, lol.

I've always said, this site has the best comradery of any car forum I've been on. Maybe I'm biased though. I can also thank this place, and a couple other car forums, for the chance to meet people I wouldn't otherwise meet. Awesome people at that.

Forums are a good thing. They're like anything else in life; there's ups and downs, people you really like, people you really hate, cliques and everything in-between. Unfortunately, no one here can predict the future. No one one knows if this will get better worse. Hopefully better. Or stay the same. Just so long as it doesn't get worse, lol.

And people tend to forget, we've been here a long time. Not only have the type of new members changed but so have the old members. I was 21 when I found this place. 6 years later, I'd say I've changed. Not much, but i'm definitely not the same person I was then. We grow, we live, we learn, we find new things and lose old ones.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
    X