Is this a members car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a members car?

Im looking for another CB and found this. Im wondering if it was a members car or not.

http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars..._149919274_140

Yeah he was a local and that car is located 20 minutes north of me. Too much money for a car that was completely half assed.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
      Yeah he was a local and that car is located 20 minutes north of me. Too much money for a car that was completely half assed.
      Thats exactly what i was after! Thank you! I wont waste my time on it.

Comment

I remember he posted like 9 million threads about the same thing.

Check this one out for example (I'm very proud of this one)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...44&postcount=3

Comment

I wouldn't just go by what one member says or thinks . It does look like someone has put a lot of money and time into that sedan .It maybe worth your time to go look at it and judge it for yourself. To build your own like that it would cost you more money than they are asking for it.Who knows you might just like it . As you can tell on this site , styles vary and its about what you personally are in to and your style alone. What some may say is too much money and half assed may not be the case.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Oh, that guy... yeah... he made me want to invent a time machine just so I could go back to May 11th, 1988 and kick every pregnant woman I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
              I remember he posted like 9 million threads about the same thing.

Check this one out for example (I'm very proud of this one)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...44&postcount=3
              Lmao! One of those i looked at he bumped his parts wanted thread at 5:53PM and again at 5:54PM in the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Oh, that guy... yeah... he made me want to invent a time machine just so I could go back to May 11th, 1988 and kick every pregnant woman I could find.
                Im hurting from laughing so hard after reading this!

Comment

The funny thing is, I put more research into my quips than most people do into their cars. I made sure to check the dude's birthday, and make the date the day before!

Comment

That was good.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

The funny thing is, I put more research into my quips than most people do into their cars. I made sure to check the dude's birthday, and make the date the day before!
                      Thats dedication right there! Some people you just cant help but to strongly dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                        I wouldn't just go by what one member says or thinks . It does look like someone has put a lot of money and time into that sedan .It maybe worth your time to go look at it and judge it for yourself. To build your own like that it would cost you more money than they are asking for it.Who knows you might just like it . As you can tell on this site , styles vary and its about what you personally are in to and your style alone. What some may say is too much money and half assed may not be the case.
                        Its a long ways from Missouri to New Hampshire..

It looks like complete shit..I mean I admire the interior but the engine bay? Horrid.

Deev...I love you for that comment (no homo) lol
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I should take a ride past this thing, it's probably 10 minutes away from me.

Comment

Less than chode intake? Lol does he have an suite bag suspension set up? I mean apparently he has coilovers haha but what are those hoses for?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                              Its a long ways from Missouri to New Hampshire..

It looks like complete shit..I mean I admire the interior but the engine bay? Horrid.

Deev...I love you for that comment (no homo) lol
                              I drove to Pittsburg for a game last year. After that im not afraid to drive anywhere to find a nice CB.

With this one i was wondering what all was done to it. Because the description sucked. But if its done wrong hell with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X