Whats the average gas mileage on a swap h22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the average gas mileage on a swap h22

Whats the average cb7 h22 swapped gas mileage providing not flooring it all the time?

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
    Whats the average cb7 h22 swapped gas mileage providing not flooring it all the time?
    I get 22mpg flooring the shit outta mine, shifting at 8k pretty much 75% of the time.

I've gotten 28mpg on my most recent trip up north, and even then I drove "spiritedly" in the mountains for about 50 miles of the 400 I put on that tank.

You could still get 30mpg if you drive it normally.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I wouldn't expect it to change much from a Prelude. It's the same motor carrying around the same amount of weight.

Except now you fill with premium.

Comment

I'd say you should know, as you've had two of them... but you floored it all the time.

I got 25mpg with mine before my tune, 28-32 after. It's not the most healthy H22, either.
        And yes, the weight difference between CB7 and Prelude is so minimal that what the Prelude is capable of, the CB7 is capable of.

Comment

I was getting about 19-22 MPG... in the OP's CB... all city.

W/a taller FD, it could do pretty well. H would be perfect with 6th gear, 8K redline and like a 4.7 FD. IOW a K20A

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

With about 50k miles on mine, I get a pretty steady 26mpg (all city) whenever I bother to calculate it. Used to keep it at 30 with the F22. Automatic transmission.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I got 25mpg no matter how I drove it.
              members/ride | the/website
              180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Working...
              X