Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could be like any one action star, who would it be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could be like any one action star, who would it be?

If you could be like any one action star, past or present, who would you choose?

Base your decision on all of the work done by the person you choose, not just a single role. At least, all the roles you're familiar with, anyway!
    Make your decision based on the overall "character" that the person portrays. Most action stars generally only have one basic persona, so that makes it easy!
    If they've done a number of movies that weren't action movies, that's fine... as long as they've done enough real action flicks to warrant being called an "action star".
    You can leave the star's "real world" persona out of it. If they're a dick in real life, but awesome on screen, that's fine... you're picking the on-screen persona here!

I think my pick would be Jason Statham. Understated and to the point, he always seems to be annoyed by anything he has to do. Nothing flashy, nothing more than necessary. He just goes in, does what he has to do, and walks away.

You know i'm going to say Jackie Chan right? He can be funny and kick ass when he needs to.

Comment

He'd be a very close second for me.

Comment

I would have said Jet Li or Donnie Yen but neither of them are very funny. Then again there is also Stephen Chow who's really funny but he does more comedies then action movies. He's the main guy in Kung Fu Hustle or Shaolin Soccer as those were his only movies that came state side.

Comment

Jason Statham for sure. After seeing all the Transporters and Crank series (Crank 3 coming out next year i think) amongst his other work it will be hard not to want to trade places with the man.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            Jason Statham for sure. After seeing all the Transporters and Crank series (Crank 3 coming out next year i think) amongst his other work it will be hard not to want to trade places with the man.
            you should see his diets its mostly liquids smoothies and whatnot he has less bodyfat too

Comment

Ryan Gosling. He's the main guy from DRIVE. I recommend watching that movie because it's nothing like you expect and it comes out surprising you with how good it is. He is also going to be starting in the new movie called GANGSTER SQUAD. Which has an amazing cast including Leonardo Dicaprio and other bad ass characters.
              10th Anniversary Accord.
              05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

He's not really an "action" star per se. But, I'd have to say, Ron Jeremy. We're similar in a few instances. We're both fat white men... well, that's about where the similarities end. But, he smashes some pretty nice gyne.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                  He's not really an "action" star per se. But, I'd have to say, Ron Jeremy. We're similar in a few instances. We're both fat white men... well, that's about where the similarities end. But, he smashes some pretty nice gyne.
                  lol

Comment

Jason Statham. For sure.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Chuck Norris .......Enuff said.My chin has a fist ..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I'd have to really think about it but I think, the already mentioned, Jason Statham would be my pick.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Bruce Lee

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
                          My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
                          Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Wesley Snipes the movies never get old sure he has his ups and downs but the main objective is to keep going. And maybe vin diesel

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                              i met Ron Jeremy when I made a delivery to Mavety Media Groups old offices at 225 B'way 28th fl NY Ny and he was very pleasant to talk with. The secretary said we had the same belly but thats where it ended

as for action stars its a toss up between Vin Diesel and "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
                              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X