Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am helping to make a slender man movie (if the kickstarter works)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am helping to make a slender man movie (if the kickstarter works)

the film production crew I've been with for a year is now planning our first feature length movie. It is to be a found-footage style horror movie based on the new urban legend of the slender man, a mysterious creature that kidnaps children.

We have started a kickstarter to fund this project so we can create the best film we can and ultimately release it in it's entirety for free online. If you could check it out and maybe even pass it along, I would be very thankful! The link to the kickstarter is

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...nder-man-movie

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

we've hit 40% and it's only been up for a day and a half! This is awesome.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

the movie poster has been released!

Comment

Just released the teaser: https://vimeo.com/4581711

and we just hit 50%!

Comment

one week left and just shy of 87% funded!

Comment

the total from kickstarter came to 11,016 minus their fees, so excited.

we started filming last weekend, and it went amazing. some really creepy moments.

also, we have one of these beauties on order for the film:

the black magic cinema camera, shoots 2.5k footage in RAW format. soooo badass.

Comment

How has no one even commented yet? This is pretty sick if you ask me! I will be keeping tabs on this! Congrats on being a part of all of it man! And just a heads up the teaser video is locked.

Comment

dude this is gonna be awesome!

cant wait until it comes out
                visit vgruk

Comment

Good luck guy. Can't wait to see this done!
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

slenderman isn't new at all lol, just cause reddit learns about it recently doesnt make it new

Comment

Originally posted by Amiss View Post
                      slenderman isn't new at all lol, just cause reddit learns about it recently doesnt make it new
                      I say "new" because the internet created it, as opposed to old urban legends like Bigfoot or the loch ness monster

Comment

How about a new link to said teaser? I tried watching it when you posted it and it didn't work then either.

Congrats on finding your funding man!!
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Comment

We wrapped principal photography this weekend with two epic 12+ hour night shoots, but it is looking amazing!

The director just cut together a teaser, so check it out:

Comment

our website is live! check it out:
                              http://www.officialslendermanmovie.com/

there are 3 more teasers posted, one for each of the different intertwined storylines this movie contains

Comment

Working...
                              X