My wife found out how much I spent on my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife found out how much I spent on my car

Man was it ugly. She found out the dollar amount in my CB. Threw me out. Good thing she didn't ask what else I had planned for it, she might have killed me. lol
    Last edited by hondamikk; 07-07-2012, 09:20 PM.
    Originally posted by HardInThePaint
    Girls should most definitely rep the shocker. Embrace the shocker.

Be one with the shocker.

My ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187897

lmao....
    the good thing she didnt kill u..

Comment

How much was it?

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by browncali View Post
        lmao....
        the good thing she didnt kill u..
        Of course I haven't gone home yet...

Makes me glad I sold my gun a couple days ago. lol

Be one with the shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
          How much was it?
          In the 18k neighborhood. Didn't plan on spending that much but a blown lower JDM H22 is expensive. That or I got ripped off.

Be one with the shocker.

Comment

wait a darn minute here... did you spend that dollar amount before or after you met and married your wife. I think that matters here.

damn... 18k, you could have bought a brand new car. well it's your money, i can't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              wait a darn minute here... did you spend that dollar amount before or after you met and married your wife. I think that matters here.
              After. All in the last year. She said I could get a motorcycle or fix up my car. And seeing as I tote my 8 year old daughter around a lot, a bike wouldn't work.

Be one with the shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by hondamikk View Post
                After. All in the last year. She said I could get a motorcycle or fix up my car. And seeing as I tote my 8 year old daughter around a lot, a bike wouldn't work.
                At least you were thinking of your family first.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                  At least you were thinking of your family first.
                  She didn't see it that way. hahaha

Be one with the shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by hondamikk View Post
                    Thats BS.
                    My 2011 HD Sportster Knightster cost $19.5k. So if you bought a new Harley it would have cost more than what you put into your car.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMO View Post
                      Thats BS.
                      My 2011 HD Sportster Knightster cost $19.5k. So if you bought a new Harley it would have cost more than what you put into your car.
                      I shoulda put it to her that way, maybe she'd have been less mad about it.

Be one with the shocker.

Comment

And your car will wax my bike. Not that she would care.

Plus your car is alot more useful to everyone in your family. My bike just has a seat for one. And you cant ride it but in good weather.

I think you made the best decision for your family. You earned the money to build it and you made/bought something that your whole family can enjoy/use.

Comment

My wife rode in it once, got scared shitless, and hasn't been back in it yet. My kids and friends have a blast in it tho.

I agree with your statement tho bro. Except the waxing your bike part, I dunno about the waxing your bike part tho. lol

Be one with the shocker.

Comment

Im not gonna lie, if i wasnt driving 330hp would scare me shitless too.

IDK bro She cant stay mad long. So enjoy it! If i were you id hit up the titty bar tonight!

EDIT: im just kidding btw.

Comment

"Except the waxing your bike part, I dunno about the waxing your bike part tho. lol"

It is 1200cc, but idk.
                              Stop light to stop light... i might have you. Thats all an HD is good for. That and oil pump failures, vibrating bolts loose and things like that. Ive got 1600 miles on mine and ive had it back to the dealership twice. Once for a new engine.

Im currently wearing a Red Bull-Honda hat so that shows where my hearts at.
                              Shouldnt have sold the CBR1000RR... It was the Repsol edition too.

EDIT: Id sell my HD for a Corona CBR superbike tho!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X