Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Think Someone Is/Was Plotting To Steal Kiesha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Think Someone Is/Was Plotting To Steal Kiesha.

For some reason, I couldn't sleep last night. I woke up about 1:45 am, and I couldn't go back to sleep. I stayed up for most of the night, and decided to get me a snack. Around 4:15 am, I go to the kitchen and warm me up some chicken and broccoli fettuccini alfredo. I go back to my room, and flick on the desk light to hop on the computer. The next thing that I hear is a tow truck starting up right in front of the house I'm staying at. Now mind you, it's about 4:30 am. As soon as it started up, it pulled off (kinda' fast too). The thing that's bothering me the most is that the city I'm staying in has an ordinace that states no cars can be parked on the street after 2:00 am. What's the first thing that went threw my mind?

...Check the title. The seconod was someone is tampering with my car. I have preventative measures in place.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Chick and fettuccine at 4:14am?

That's healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      Chick and fettuccine at 4:14am?

That's healthy.
      Your metabolic rate doesn't change, the reason it's bad to eat late at night is because people make poor choices looking for something quick and easy, chips, hostess cakes, tasty cakes, and all other junk food. Nothing wrong with eating some protein and carbs, as long as it wasn't an overly massive portion.

Comment

Actually your rate does change.

Your body is not set to eat and digest food at that time of night.

Yes you can do it, but its not optimal.

It is said that if you are going to snack late like that, then it should be low impact foods like fruit or veggies and very small amounts.

Dude ate a fucking full mean at 4am.

Your not going to die but I just would avoid those kinds of habbits.

And it should be noted, that he could not sleep.

So eating a meal like that isn't going to help him sleep, but at 4am he probably gave up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
          Your metabolic rate doesn't change, the reason it's bad to eat late at night is because people make poor choices looking for something quick and easy, chips, hostess cakes, tasty cakes, and all other junk food. Nothing wrong with eating some protein and carbs, as long as it wasn't an overly massive portion.
          I take hydrocodones and eat zingers every night about 4 am. I bet thats very un healthy.

About your car being stolen, your "preventative measures" might help. Depending on what they are.

Comment

And just to point out, Im not saying you should NEVER eat like that.

If your out partying or having an all nighter I mean its not the end of the world.

Ive gone out drinking and had Mc'ds at 4am.

Everyone is entitled to enjoy those finer things in life LOL!

Im just saying when you can control it, you should, because it wreaks havoc on your system.

Comment

So the question is, were you parked on the street? I don't see that answer anywhere.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                So the question is, were you parked on the street? I don't see that answer anywhere.
                He left all that out but he did let us know exactly what he was eating and when so we could have something to debate about.

Comment

I love how the entire discussion is about what he ate at 4:15am.

I heard a truck backing into my driveway at about 3am once a few years ago. I live on a one-way street, very clearly marked, so they weren't turning around. I heard them backing in from my bedroom window (which is always open, just above my driveway, with my head literally 4 inches from the screen... and I'm a light sleeper!) I grabbed my 3' long saber that I keep next to my bed and ran outside. Dudes in the truck saw an angry chubby white dude in his boxers and wielding a sword, and they hauled ass outta there! The correct way down the one-way street, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    So eating a meal like that isn't going to help him sleep, but at 4am he probably gave up on that.
                    Actually it did put me to sleep. Once they left, I knew they weren't going to come back because the sun would be rising in an hour or so.

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                    No. No one is allowed to park in the street after 2 am. My car was in the driveway towards the front near the street.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Thats sketchy man. I would lock your car up hard. Thieves are getting more and more creative nowadays. Put a boot on that thing and chain all the wheels and axels to where it cant be moved. Also if your able to, block it in with something else. I have had 2 cars stolen from me and have caught a thief trying to get my cb7. After my experiences, I dont play around when it comes to vehicle security.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

put some kill switches and get a camera record every night before u go to sleep im always up because people always plotting on someone stuff so i park next to my house my bed is right next to the window so im always alert

Comment

Fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli and chicken is delicious. I don't know about eating that late in the morning though.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            Fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli and chicken is delicious. I don't know about eating that late in the morning though.
                            Wouldn't that be that early in the morning?

Comment

I was the easiest and most convenient thing at the time. I didn't feel like doing any work to enjoy a quick meal.

It's amazing how breakfast seems more important than Kiesha's well being to my fellow CBers.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X