No announcement yet.

anyone have the RAZR Maxx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep my phone in the front pocket of my jeans all the time when i'm out shopping, no problems there. Now that i have a new pair of cargo shorts, it doesn't look like a bulge in my front area.

Comment

The only thing bad I've heard about the MAXX, from customers AND retailers, is that after a full, or long, charge the phone can become untouchable. Literally. That battery is so big and so bad ass that when it's charging for a long time, it gets HOT.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        The only thing bad I've heard about the MAXX, from customers AND retailers, is that after a full, or long, charge the phone can become untouchable. Literally. That battery is so big and so bad ass that when it's charging for a long time, it gets HOT.
        There must be something else wrong with those phones then because i used to charge my Maxx for 8 hours tops after it reaches 20 percent or whenever the phone prompts me to recharge it, it has always been cool to the touch. Now my droid X would get really hot when it charge it via the cigarette lighter in my car but never from a wall outlet.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          I heard that as well, but in small doses, so I don't think the majority of users have this problem.

My Mytouch 3g would get hot randomly.

I think it depends on the build of the battery.

I mean, its not rocket science....we all know batteries get hot but, hot to the touch, leads me to believe it is not built as good as the one next to it on the assembly line.

If I get back into Federal service and get this job im interviewing for tuesday, then I have a friend who can get me any phone from Verizon as early as I want since Verizon is a corporate customer of his.

So if everything goes right I shall be getting one of these in the next month or so.

Comment

Working...
          X