company phones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

company phones.

me and my girl are thinking about getting a company phone.we pay 90 for both our phones.i just recently got a new phone threw my insurance,paid 65 bucks.i had he same phone for almost 3 years.I hate my new phone its slow, but i like that it has a slid out keyboard and its a touch screen.all my friends and family always mad fun of my old phone because it was old and fucked up,but as long as it worked i dint care.for thoes of you that have company phone what are your experiences with them and what do you pay.

i pay $115 per month for 2 Blackberry torchs. and wak load of features for that price lol. so far im liking everything about it and the features I have

New heart and soul H22A4
    Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
    Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
    Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

I pay about $85 for a EVO 4g 400landline minutes and unlimited everything else (text, 4g,3g, media, mobile to mobile and any calls after 7pm unlimited)
      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

I pay 170 for four phones; two smart phones and two basic phones for my mom and sister. The shitty thing is i got grandfathered in with unlimited data which rolled over to 4g while my brother only gets 4 gigs a month for the same price that i'm paying for my unlimited.

Now the price i'm paying is with a 20 percent discount from my previous employer that is still active for some odd reason.

Comment

Honestly you have to basically have to do what is right for you in your budget and the time that it will allow. Also you have to look into is your service on a contract or a no strings attached pay as you go plan.

This plan would be would be great rather than be subjected to corporate rape as the service provider decides to hold your and your girl hostage by the balls and cooch to extort money from you on such silly grounds.

Comment

Working...
          X