No announcement yet.

need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been dating my gf for 1year 8months man, so I am right there with you.
    Her mother despises me. However this being North Carolina and the old south, nothing is ever said while I am around to hear it: she always bears this when I've left her house.
    I've just tried being open about it, figure out why someone has an issue with the other, and see what you can do to help to solve the problem so everyone can get along.
    My mother said: "when u get married, expect that person to always be how they are, if not get worse. :-)" So if your mom refuses to acknowledge ur girlfriend, or does not want to be nice at all then say "okay, she is this way: we will be nice and show kindness". Be nice to her, and then eventually she will probably come around.

:-D Good luck! I hoped this helped out.
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
      so heres the situation, i've been dating my girlfriend for a year and 4 monthsish, and we are both pretty sure we want to get married when we are both done with school. but my mom refuses to get along with my girlfriend, shes pleasant at times but lately its been unbearable to be in the same room with the both of them, they dont fight or anything its just extremely uncomfortable. anybody had a problem like this or have any advice that could maybe help them to get along a bit better
      thanks

my mom hates my girlfrend and my girlfrend hates my mom , i have 2 kids... my g/f wont let my mom see them with out her supervison... and i am in the middle of all this... its been on 4 years..

my advice give up on this ... they are just figting over you... your mom feels abanden and your girlfrend feels like your mom is just trying to seperate you guys..

you want to get them along better , lock them in a room togther eather they both get along , or one of them dies

Comment

i would dump both of them, get a new GF and a new mom.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
          i would dump both of them, get a new GF and a new mom.

Just see what happens. You may marry her, you may not. Once you put that ring on her finger, your mom will have to come around... if not, her loss!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Just see what happens. You may marry her, you may not. Once you put that ring on her finger, your mom will have to come around... if not, her loss!
            god i couldnt of said it better my self, my mom and my wifes mom use to fight alot and now well they have to deal with it and get along
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I remember back in high school I dated this chick for over a year. My father hated me dealing with her because she wasn't white, she was Trini...

anywho.. we ended up breaking up and that was that..
              1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

in the end your mom will come around...if you marry her or dont, your mom will always be there for you so dont worry about it too much... btw, how old are both of you?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

to the extreme.
                  call ur mom and ur girl one night. and tell them.
                  "u are my girl,,, u are my mom. i both love u. u better work shit out otherwise u both gona lose me. i love u both and i can't chose. if this shit doesn't work then i am out"
                  then wait and see.
                  at least now u gona be confortable man.
                  are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                  X